Chapter 1

(Spike's POV)

School was going pretty good actually, I even managed to make three friends.

I was with one of my friends right now, Her name was Scootaloo Green.

She was leading me to her friends, I looked at her.

She was wearing a orange tank top and and green skirt with leggings under. Her hair was purple tied in a short ponytail, Her purple eyes stared ahead, a toothy smile on her face.

We turned a hall and Scootaloo ran to two girls, I follow close behind.

"Guys this is Spike Dogon he's new to town, Spike these are my friends Sweetie Belle and Applebloom!" She said pointing to the girls.

I looked at the first one, She was wearing a white long sleeve and pink mini skirt. She had pink and lavender curls with a white beanie on her head, she was slim and had lavender eye shadow making her green eyes pop.

She was looking at me weird. I got really creeped out.

I looked over the other girl, She had amber eyes and freckles on her face. She had long red hair with a bow on the back of her head. She was wearing A butterscotch crop-top and daisy dukes. She wore a long pink scarf and cowgirl boots. She was way curvier then her friends.  

She was so beautiful. Wow just wow. She gave me a warm smile.

"Well howdy Spike, glad ya' could come ta' this here school." She said in a thick southern accent. She was so cute.

"Hi, yeah cool school its big." I said.

"Hello, I'm Sweetie Belle, nice to meet you." She said with a wink.

Gross. I mean yeah she's pretty but not my type.

She looks to girly, Scootaloo and Applebloom look like they weren't afraid of dirt.

"Here let me see ya' phone, I'll put mah number in and maybe we can hang sometime." Applebloom said with her hand out.

I gave her my phone and she put her phone number is. But before she could give it back Sweetie grabbed it and put her number in.

I looked at it.

♥Sweetie♥

I deleted it without them knowing.

Soon Applebloom and Scootaloo left for cooking.

Sweetie Belle walked up to me. She put her hand on my chest.

"Make sure to call me Spiky"

When she walked away I gagged.

Great start to the school year.