I was only 15 and not allowed to go anywhere so I could not tell them why I did it. I also had no words to tell them why I was so angry. So it was me acting out and them not knowing why. I would hear mom cry at times but I was hurting for my friends and well didn’t care.

In hind sight, I could have handled things way better but didn’t. Then one day we all got in trouble and ended up in jail. It was then that we were sent to Boys Town. It was there that I met my mentor and my life changed. I disclosed to him who I really was.

He helped me channel my anger and I in turn got better and learned I could not control the world.

Xaviers POV

So now here I am going back home and happy as hell I’m back. I plan to go see my mentor in the morning. Because tonight I am going to party it up at the bar with the boys. When we got home I had just opened my door when I was yanked off my feet.

“Your back” I heard screamed in my ear and I looked to see none other than Blaise.

“Put me down you big Ox” I told him as he jiggled me around as he laughed.

“Damn I missed you, Mr. Navy man.” He said still laughing.

“How the hell do you get up those damn ladders look at you? Your huge” I tell him looking at his girth.

“It’s all muscle baby, all muscle. Those fucking fire hoses are heavy as fuck. You need to stay in shape.” He tells me as mom smacks his arm.

“Watch your language mister.” He actually blushed.

“Sorry ma’am.”

“Scott should be here soon. He was picking up Liam at work.” Blaise tells me, and I smile.

“Is he still doing the EMT thing, till he finishes Medical school?” I asked.

“Sure enough, I have him at the Firehouse with me all the time now. I have wanted to kick his ass a time or two. When I catch him checking out Monique.”

“How is that hot sister of yours doing?” I ask Blaise, knowing it pisses the hell out of him.

“You stay away from my sister.” He tells me and I laugh.

“Not to worry, she’s too young for me” I tell him and then we hear a squad car sirens blaring somewhere down the block. Then we catch sight of the squad car driving like a bat out of hell. It swerves before us, splattering gravel and a cloud of dust from the driveway all around us.

“Mother fucker. Scott you ass hole I am going to kick your ass.” Blaise screams as he brushes the gravel and dust off his clothing.

Scott steps out of his car, looking all funny in his uniform. “Did you just threaten a police official?” He asked Blaise.

Then Liam exits the passenger side laughing “You should have seen your face covered in dust. Xavier your home.” He said as he came to hug me and then Scott hugged me too.

“Damn look at you in your, once was white suite” he tells me as then I notice all the dust on my navy suit.

“You’re paying for my dry cleaning you ass” I tell him and he smiles sheepishly.

“Sorry dude, but go get ready. We’ll pick you up in an hour. So we can go to the club and party.” Scott says and I smile. Hell yeah I’m ready to party.

…………………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………………….

Well here you have it, a glimpse at the guys.

Comment………………………..