Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ken POV

We were all still at The Peacock. I was drunk but everyone else was like extremely drunk . Fabio and Joey couldn't keep their hands off each other and Kristina was just talking about what she did in high school, everything was embarrassing.

We went back to the dance floor.  Kristina wrapped her arms around my neck and we started dancing. She kissed me and she said something that I will never forget, "I love you." I tightened my arms around her and was lost in the music. 

¥¥¥¥¥

"Excuse me I have to tinkle. " Kristina said standing up before she just fell right back down. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself. I stood up and grabbed Kristina. I helped her stand up and we went to the bathroom.

I opened a stall and she went in. I could hear her struggling in the stall.  I turned around at the urinal and peed a river. When finished washing my hands and stuff Kristina still hasn't came out.  I opened the stall door and she was sitting on the toilet with her pants around her ankles sleep. 

I started laughing. I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes.

I went and lifted her up. I pulled her pants up and threw her over my shoulder. I walked out and went to Fabio.

"We leaving. She had a little too much. " I told him.  He looked at her and smiled.  He gave me air kisses and winked. I grabbed her purse and headed out the club.

Fifteen minutes later I had her clothes off and she was under the covers snoring softly. I shed my clothes and got in after her. I snuggled up to her.

"Love you too baby." I said wrapping my arms around her tighter.

I had so much fun tonight.  It's been a long time since I just left the house and felt.... normal.