It's in the wrist

A fourteen year old Trini Gomez felt a sting in her arm. She look at her wrist to find a pink pompom. Trini knew that she was into girls and was glad that it is. But what would happen if her homophopic mother finds out about it. Since then Trini had been wearing a yellow wristband to hide it from her.

Her Father told them that they're gonna move to another place due to his job. As Trini arrived to her new school she met Emily. A blonde girl with a great attitude. She was one of the members of the cheerleaders. Her wrist was still unmark making Trini believe that she might be her soulmate, the two got along with each other so well, they had secret dates from time to time. She was even Trini's first kiss. She was best thing happened to Trini. But all good things come to an end. Her had Father announce that they're gonna move again. Leaving Trini devastated that she's gonna leave her probably soulmate. So when she got to the house of Emily to bring the sad news to her. She knocked on the door which Emily opened it. She had a gaint smile on plaster on her face. Trini ask why she was smiling. Emily didn't reply and just show her her wrist to reveal a soccer ball. Trini was now more upset that she now knows that Emily wasn't her soulmate. Trini just gave a force smile to her. Emily then ask why she was here. Trini told her that she was gonna move to another place. Emily smile had turned upside down and gave the shorter girl a hug. As soon she let go of the hug. Trini left her without any word. She feels like her heart was broke into million pieces. Telling her first girlfriend that she was gonna leave was one thing but knowing that she's not even your soulmate even hurt. She cried herself to sleep. That's when Trini decided that this soulmate stuff is just full of crap and will never let anybody in her life if it just meant heartbreak or if their just gonna move again what's the point of making friends or trying to find your soulmate.

3 years they had keep moving from country to country, until they settled into a small town called Angel Groove.

It's been almost a year since she been in this town and no one still notice her. Just the way she likes it. She goes back to mines where she does her yoga while playing her death metal music. There she could see the asain boy at the trains again. But she just ignored him as always.

Trini was about to go back home, where she might be ask a lot of questions about what's going on her life. But before she could go back, a sound of an explosion making ground shake and making her lose her balance for a couple of seconds. She walk to the direction of the explosion and start telling the four other kids that this place is a restricted area. Knowing Jason Scott and Kimberly Hart due to there reputation in the school and how they had fallen from grace. Then the rock beneath her started to shake causing her to fall. Surprisingly she surive that fall. Which then reveal five glowing coins beyond the glass rock. Which then Zack quickly grab a pixaxe and breaking the glass to reveal a pink glowing coin. He then continued to use the axe to get the rest of the coins. Soon after they all hear the police siren. Which all went to different direction. Trini quickly sprinted to where the exit was. Not knowing that Kim was following her until Kim had pass her and pointing at Billy's van. Which soon after almost all of them are in the van then Zack had jump on top of the roof which was pulled inside. Until they hear a train. She hope that they make it but the last thing she heard before she was knock out was the sound of the train hitting the van.

Trini had woken up from her bed. Wandering on how she got back and how she survive the crash. She found the yellow coin at her desk. She got dress and started to go to school. She open her door there she notice that she had bented the doorknob, which was a surprise. She didn't hold the knob that tight. But that isn't the only suprise that is instored for her today.

As always no one ever notice Trini the whole day. She might have enjoyed when she found out that Billy had knocked out the bully bulk. After school she went to the mines where she found Zack again using the picaxe to find something. When he caught sight of her and started to scream. "Yow, Crazy girl! Shock that your still alive!" Which she ignore. She threw her coin off a cliff but soon later it came back in her jacket pocket. Finding a new way to get rid of the coin. She was then called by no other than Jason Scott himself. Just because of instinct she quickly runaway from them. Until she stop at the end of a cliff. Where Kimberly Hart had cornered her, which she begin to try to talk to her, but Trini quickly jump off the cliff not caring if she ever made it or not as long she doesn't talk to anyone. But Zack followed after her so she wouldn't get away and soon after Kim and Jason followed leaving Billy the last one to jump across but he had fallen down the gorge. But he was fine Zack and Jason also went in leaving the two girls behind. Trini didn't really wanted to get into this mess so she just turn her back and leaved. Then Kim ask her for water but it was a trick to drage her down. To find an abundone space ship where they met Alpha 5 and Zordon which told them that they are the power rangers and explain about the zeo crystal to them and that Rita Repulsa was looking for it to gain more power. Which they only have eleven days to defeat her. At first the five of them didn't want to be any part of it. Thanks to Jason, he convince them that they're the only hope for Angel Groove. But something is bothering Trini for awhile like she was being watch but it's was probably Zack again. Oh boy how sad would he be that Trini doesn't sway that way. For the pass few days they all undergo training.