Some Change..(not a chapter)

So.. I have a few things to get off my belt. ... .okay seriously kayla? Who says that.. Anyways. Hello babes. I am so sorry for not updating. I really have been trying, but I have something to say.. Okay.. So first of all, this isn't book related.

My fanpage Instagram is simplyhd_ (I stole zaynahs old username how cool am i.) It used to be @simply.jace.riele but I recently changed it. If you follow me you know the reason why. Anyways, before that it was, @simply.jaces.riele and before that, it was @simply.kaiz.norman and before that.. My very first username.. @kaiz.rierie.norman.danger// I honestly might go back to simply.kaiz.norman... I liked it.. Follow me, I post useless jaele and hd content.

Anyways heres the actually important announcemt.

I am unpublishing the chapter where Riele finds out she's pregnant and the chapters after that. I am not deleting them because I love the way I wrote them. I just feel like its too early for preganancy. She will be pregnant in the story but I feel like I rushed it soon because there's not really much to write in a story when the characters pregnant cuz there's like nothing interesting and it gives the author writers block. I am going to keep those chapters, just publish them later on. As of now I want them to experience being newlyweds and having fun (sex wise and also things like road trips, traveling and being with friends)

Okay now that thats out the way.. Here is the next one.

So I noticed alot of jaele shippers like, hate isabela... that's not cool.

There is no reason to dislike her and hate on her. I actually think she's amazing. I stan her. I just don't like jaceabela, I dont ship her with Jace. (Kinda ship her with Owen.) Okay but how can you hate this?

) Okay but how can you hate this?

She's literally gorgeous. I wish I could pull off her hair style. She supports Riele as well... which is really amazing.

People are also hating on Daniella Perkins because of this whole Jace Jani thing.. Not cool. Shes flirty at times, her and Zach broke up and there is alot of tea because Zach is posses at Jace and God damn it annoyes the shit outbof me, and i am mad at her, i do not stan her, but i just dont like calking people names they dont deserve, no matter how "hoey" she may be. Also thid isgoing on Jace too. He is 17 now. Stop treating him like a little 14 year old. He can fend for himself. He knows what hes getting into, and if thats what he wants then ket him be a little horny 17 year old.. Anyways.. I am working on chapters, and babes please, never hesitate to comment what you think should happen. I want to hear your ideas! Thankyou, if you actually read all this.. If you didnt, you suck.

Side note: ppl always ask whats jace and ella and riele and sean Snapchat. Well. Rieles is private. We cant add her. Ellas is aiko_bunny. Jaces is jacenorman63. I have seans, I just forgot. I think its in his instagram bio tho. Danwarps, is Danwarp.

Everyones insta// @ ellaanderson4u @ jacenorman @ rieledowns @ therealcooperbarns @ michaeldcohen @ seanryanfox7

Okay.. Im done.