Thought Five. - Alluring Gypsies.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I stop mid step and grab Neven and turn him around so that he is completely facing me. I go to grab his neck, but he beats me to it and is suddenly kissing me fiercely. My mind is in a haze. All I can think about is Neven, the lust, the desire. The need. I needed him; right now. 

I grab his neck as intended, lost in the kiss and tangle of our tongues, and run my fingers up his neck. Grabbing onto the little bit of hair hanging, I push his head towards me with more strength. He blindly pushes me against one of the colourful doors with a bang. I can't even register pain right now.  I completely let myself go, melting into the frenzy of our bodies forming as one. Feeling dizzy and at a loss for air, I detach my face from his and quickly find myself pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it to the ground. 

"Ariel....I want you." Neven whispers this into my ear as he takes his turn taking my, well his, long white shirt off of me. His deep voice is full of want and painful need. We both quickly undress and with only our under garments on, find ourselves entangled again, lost in this mystical euphoria. 

Everything just feels so right, so incredible. It's like we were made for each other. Our bodies synching up, and reacting to each touch. Every little kiss he places on my skin sends luxurious trembles throughout my entire being. I can't stand the build up any longer. I just can't. The lust filled scent is still lingering in the air, and it's like I can feel it course through my veins. I grab Neven even more possessively, and leave a trail of hard kisses along his chest, continuing upwards to his neck, where I stop to nibble on his ear, and whisper. "I need you. Now." 

Then I look up, and meet eyes with a beautiful woman. 

The gypsy woman. 

She flashes me with her bright white teeth while giving me a huge knowing smile. 

Then she winks. 

Awkward. 

Suddenly I don't feel the same. I'm not dizzy, or restless. I can no longer feel the haze that had been clouding my mind. I quickly sniff the air, to find no more traces of the intoxicating scent. I am frozen in my place, with my eyes locked on the gypsy, and my right leg wrapped around Neven. Almost completely naked. 

What the hell. 

 I gather my thoughts and untangle myself. Neven seems to have just come out of his own daze, and starts to recompose himself as well. I feel my cheeks start to burn up in embarrassment and anger. This was so unlike me. I look behind Neven at the gypsy woman suspiciously. She has to have something to do with this.

“What did you do to us?” Stomping towards her I point my finger at her accusingly, demanding answers. “I know you did something!”

The gypsy makes an appalled expression and flings her arms up in the air. “I did not a thing! You two have done this to yourselves.” She slowly looks me up and down and arches her eyebrow.

That’s when I remember that I am standing before her, practically naked.

Shit.

I protectively cover my upper half with my arms and grab onto one of the dangling cloths that are hanging from the ceiling, wrapping it around my body like a dress. Then I pull down hard on the remaining cloth, setting it free from the ceiling, and it comes flowing down; gently landing near my feet.

I feel a warm hand on my shoulder and startled I turn around to see Neven looking at me. “You’re beautiful Ariel.” Such sincerity oozes from his mouth and travels to my ears.

“Uh, thanks Neven. Unfortunately I think we have more pressing matters at hand though… like this stranger. No offense but I would have never just jumped you like that, something or someone made us act that way.” I turn around to look at the woman. “I had smelt something, something incredible, and it made me… no, us… act the way we did.”