His Inpiration/His Solace

"Why are you so afraid of letting me love you?" Thomas's warm breath fanned against her neck. She wanted nothing more than to let go and fall into his strong embrace, but she couldn't - wouldn't.

She met his cool brown eyes. "Because the last time I let a man do that he hurt me..bad." She whispered before looking away.

Thomas placed his index finger under her chin, willing her to meet his eyes again. "Honey, what he had for you wasn't love," he replied softly, grabbing her hand and laying it across his hard chest. She could feel his erratic heart beat, the thumping of his heart beating just as fast as her own. He smiled down at her, his eyes twinkling. "This is what love feels like."

--

What happens when Natalie, a lonely woman who spends every second of her life behind a hot stove trying to figure out everything that went wrong with her marriage meets the famous Thomas Hudson, lead singer of The Passengers?

Can this free soul show her that there is more to life than living in your past regrets and that her marriage failing has nothing to do with her value as a woman?

------------------------------------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I love you, Lee, but I can't keep doing this."

- - -
Lee was a famous rockstar from the passengers and Simone, well she was just a regular girl trying to find a man who would love her more than she ever thought possible. Who would've thought that the quiet, down to earth Lee would've been the best candidate.

Annnnnd I've already started writing Lee's story because I couldn't wait any longer and I hate myself. 🙄 not really, just means I have a lot of stories to finish now. Lol but you can really read either Thomas's or Lee's story first. Doesn't matter. I'll try to make sure there aren't any spoilers so that it doesn't ruin the other book for you.

His Priority (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें