Part 33

You opened your eyes and you saw two green eyes looking at you. Suddenly you lifted up from the bed.

Doctor: No no no! Please lay down again.

Y/N: What...

You tried to speak but you couldn't.

D: You are at the hospital. You had a car crash.

Y/N: Kris... Where...

D: You have to rest okay?

Doctor was going to leave but you grabbed his hand.

Y/N: Please tell me where is Kris...

You tried to tell him but he ignored you.

You lifted up again but you were so hurted and you layed down again. You were trying to remember what happened but you couldn't. You were so scared and sad at the same time. You wanted to find Kristian but you couldn't move or walk. A few minutes later your brother and Sofi came to the hospital.

S: Y/N!

B: Oh God!

Y/N: How...

S: Y/N how is this happened?

B: I am going to talk with a doctor.

Bill left and Sofi startied cry.

Y/N: Please stop...

S: Y/N please get well soon! I am so worried about you! I can't watching you like that!

You started crying too. You wanted to leave from the hospital. You wanted to know where Kris was.

Y/N: Sofi...

S: Yes...

Y/N: Kris...

S: I don't know Y/N. Don't worry he will be okay!

Bill came back with the doctor. He said that you broke your neck and flank and that's why you were so hurted. The doctor gave you a pill to make you feel better and you fell asleep. After 4 hours you woke up. You were feeling a lot better and you decided to go and find Kris's bedroom. Sofi was sleeping on the chair and Bill was at the canteen. You lifted up from the bed and went to find Kris. You asked a doctor where he is and he told you that he was at the clinic. You were so shocked. You didn't believe of what she said. You ran with much pain till the clinic. You saw Kris. He was on a coma.