Introductions

Morka is a boy that lives on his own. He is 21 years old with short brown hair and brown eyes. He is cute for his age. Hes slim and around 5'9. He has his kinks. He even likes a bit of sex himself. Though when it comes to romance he hasn't got clue it exists in his friendships. He was so used to guys just liking him to have sex. Though this would strike him as a surprise when a man admits his feelings. Though these men don't exactly admit their intentions and thoughts to him immediately. Which could be a reason he doesn't get right to the point and understand. These men leave him with clues, actions, and words that doesn't exactly mean they like him, but they do like him. He just doesn't get it immediately. Anyways recently our poor main character recently comes home after being shocked by a man he met named John who usually was a friend with benefits. Suddenly starts liking him and gets irritated and storms off when he sees the shocked look on Morkas face. The luck of the draw all men never tell him they like him till it's too late. There's another man he is currently talking to on phone named Elton which he uses as emotional support. Morka is innocent but also does naughty things. Has he never thought about having a relationship? Most would ask though yes, he hasn't. There's a secret admirer, a stalker, and a girl, yes a girl likes him. How will this story unfold? You will see next week when I start writing it.  Remember this is a romantic comedy people. Not completely full of smut but we will get there, you will get your filling!