1 year later....

"Remember last year when you told me to always stay here and never leave you?" I say as me and Pin jump on the trampoline. "Yes, yes I do. Wasn't it the pony dance?" "I think so?" I respond. (At this point, Anna is dating Pin)

Last year, there was a pony dance.  And ugh, part of it was the worst. Lemme tell you why.

FLASHBACK:

I was at home waiting for the pony dance. My mom walks in my room. "I think I have just the thing honey." "A dress?" I say. "Yes. A dress that was mine. And a dress that should fit you." I try it on.

" I try it on

This was the dress she gave me. It fit perfect. I did my makeup, hugged my mom goodbye, and rode off on my horse. Raven had a sparkly tack set and it matched perfectly. This is what it looked like:

He rode English, Western, and anything in between

I was cantering off to go to the Pony Dance when Raven bucked me off and started hinding again. I slowly tried to get up. "Woah, Raven, WOOOAAAHHH... relax buddy please...." He wouldn't stop. "ANNA DON'T MOVE STAY DOWN!" I hear a voice yell behind me. I hear running towards me and I lay down and close my eyes. When I open my eyes again I see Pin holding Raven. "LEAVE MY HORSE ALONE YOU MONSTER!" I scream. He had his duffel bag with sedatives inside. I quickly got up and ran towards him. "Please Pin. No please don't do this I can calm him down please, Pin no!" He looked down into my eyes and mumbled some inaudible words, then said, "Anna I'm trying to save you and Raven. He won't stop and that means someone has to." He went to inject Raven and I quickly grabbed his wrist and injected the syringe into the spot where my heart is. He looked at me wide-eyed before I blacked out.