Out with Cole

When I left the house I got a text from my best friend cole!

Cole: do you want to hang out today?

Hannah: of course!!

Cole let's meet up at the park!

Hannah: I am almost there

I just keep walking until I reached destination. I went to mine and Coles favorite place and that's under a old oak tree behind the swings. I sit under the tree and wait for Cole. Cole and I have been friends since birth. I have had a crush on him since the third grade but now that's all going to change because I have to move! 

"Hannah?" I hear and I take my head from my hands and look up. "Cole!" I scream and hug him like I haven't seen him in forever. "Hannah what is the matter" he says in concern. I don't want to tell him yet but I might as well. "Cole I'm moving to New York" I say with almost years coming down. "Hannah please don't cry" Cole say wrapping his arms around me. Should I tell him how I feel or Nah? "Let's do something, anything" I say to him. "Let go racing!" "Alright let's go!" I say. He brings the daredevil out in me and that kind of scares me a bit. I am so crazy when I'm with him. He takes me to his truck and we go to a race track. When we got there I picked out the red ferrari. We get ready to race each other when Cole says "if I win you have to come over and spend time with me." "what do I get when I win?" I ask. "what do you want?" he asks me. "you have to take me to the mall and buy me anything I want" I say. We shake hands and it's on! When we are done with the race we found out who won. Hannah congratulations you win the guy says. I jump up and down like a fool. I was a close one but I won!! Cole puts his hand out and I shake it. As soon as we head to Coles truck I look at the time and I was 5:30pm already.  I told Cole I needed to head home and he just nodded. We arrived at my house. "Hey Cole do you wanna come watch some movies with me?" I ask "Hannah I think that would be awesome but one condition" he says "What is it Cole?" "I get to pick the movie?" he says with a smile on his face. "fine it's a deal" I say. We walk in the door and head to my room. Cole already knows where all the movies are. I lay on my bed while he puts in the move. Cole comes and lays down with me. I lay my head on his chest and watch the movie until I feel asleep.