"I don't want you to go," Gerard whispered against his skin. All sense of joking was gone now, the Priest's voice heavy, dripping with promise. Frank shivered, feeling his own breath catch in his throat.

"Then what do you want?" Frank mumbled. He could feel a blush spread across his cheeks, and saw it mirrored onto his boyfriend's skin, the blood rushing like a swift river.

"I'll show you," Gerard breathed eventually.

Frank had been in Gerard's bedroom only a few times, despite the frequency with which he'd been in his house. Even on the seldom occasions he spent the night with him, Gerard would always grumble something about 'indecency' and set Frank up on the sofa with a blanket. To his credit, Frank never took it too personally – Gerard was still getting over his existential fear of losing his faith, and Frank respected that.
It didn't mean it wasn't frustrating, though.

Gerard now, though, didn't seem too bothered about any assumed guilt he might feel about his actions. He shoved Frank onto the bed (though, most of it was Frank flopping down onto his back. The Priest was none too strong, after all) and immediately climbed atop him, kissing him hard and eagerly. Frank automatically reached down to touch the top of Gerard's leg, tugging a little on the sock.
The older man laughed, pulling back.

"Should I be offended that you seem more interested in my leg than me?" he teased. Frank sat up and rolled his eyes, turning them over so Gerard was on his back.
The teenager chuckled softly.

"Only 'cause I know you'll bitch about your thigh bein' sore if you fuck with it on,"

"Why do you assume we're going to fuck?" Gerard smiled, eyes alight with amusement. His embarrassment tactic was unsuccessful, though. Frank, it seemed, wasn't so easily shamed.

"Because you're turned on," Frank answered easily.

"I am not," Gerard insisted. Frank's eyes darkened, an he moved to straddle his boyfriend. He cupped the older man's face and smirked.

"Yes you are. Shall I tell you how I know?"

"Please do," Gerard grumbled. He was giving off the appearance of someone very much annoyed, but the corners of his lips were twitching up very slightly in amusement.
Frank looked at him for a moment, not unlike how a housecat might look at a mouse. His eyes radiated with hunger and heat, and Gerard could feel his pants tighten ever so slightly.

"Your eyes," Frank murmured "they're...blown. Almost black. Like you're trying to take in as much of me as you can."
He tilted his head, running his thumb across Gerard's bottom lip. The skin was chapped and rough against his hand.
"Your lips are parted, and dry. You've been breathing deeply."
He slid his thumb between Gerard's lips, and immediately the Priest began to suck. Frank barely suppressed a moan, closing his eyes.
"Your mouth is watering for me, Father," he murmured. He pulled his thumb back out, eliciting a whine from Gerard's throat. The sound was so delicious to Frank that he almost slid his thumb back in, but he abstained, instead moving his hand down to just below Gerard's jaw.
"Your pulse is racing. Even now, I can feel it speeding up. And I wonder..."
Frank gently wrapped his fingers around the older man's throat. He felt, rather than heard, his breath catch, and smiled mischievously.
"You want me to choke you, Gerard?"

"Yes," the Priest answered dutifully.
The answer certainly came as a shock to Frank, who had only said it to tease. But nonetheless, he was pleased. The teenager pressed a little harder, watching as his lover's back arched, a soft gasp slipping through his parted lips.

"Do you belong to me, Gerard?"

"Yes."

"Only me?" He questioned.
That time, Gerard paused, and Frank wondered if he'd gone too far. He didn't want to make Gerard's crisis any worse than it already was.
After a moment, the older man spoke again.