Harry let out a breath of his own, trying to push away this unsettling feeling he currently had. "It's been alright. Bit weird, I suppose."

"Better now, though, right?"

No.

"It's getting there," he settled with.

Nick smiled and reached for Harry's hand, lacing their fingers together and swaying it softly between their bodies. "I have training this afternoon, but do you want to meet for dinner later?"

No.

"I-I - Sure." Harry swallowed. His heart was now beating uncontrollably against his chest.

It was just dinner. Friends can have dinner together and not have it mean anything. Harry used to have dinner and lunch with his friends all the time. There was no harm in it. It wasn't like Harry was going to have sex with Louis later, and it wasn't like he should prioritize his plans just on the potential of them meeting up.

"Perfect, I'll text you when I am done."

Harry nodded his head, and then Nick was leaning in for a quick kiss. It was completely unexpected, as was the hug, and he was stunned to his spot when they separated, Nick turning to leave. They kissed once on Saturday, and he didn't think that qualified for more kissing. It wasn't even a good kiss - or for Harry, it wasn't.

It was startling, and for a brief moment, he was scared that people would see him and start talking even more. He already felt weird when he walked into the school, and now his paranoia had skyrocketed after Nick kissed him in front of wondering eyes. No one around was really paying attention to him. The students were walking along their merry way, not glancing or speaking his way.

Unfortunately, Harry did notice something. As he turned around to take a look behind him, solely because he was so paranoid about something, he caught a small group of cheerleaders in the corner looking his way. They were all giggling, staring directly at him. One of the girls pretended to choke on air while bobbing her head before they all broke into a fit of laughter.

Harry didn't know what it meant, and he didn't want to. However, the nauseating feeling returned, and he honestly thought he could get sick right now.

He quickly rushed out of that hallway so he could make it to his locker. He really needed some air. The class was about to start shortly, and Harry didn't have much time to actually calm down. The best he could do was open his locker door and shove his head inside, taking this small moment to close his eyes and settle his racing heart. There was still something in the back of his mind that kept his paranoia present, but he was able to switch out his bags for his folders and get on his way to class.

Sadly, he was stopped. He got trapped by Stan, Oli, and Calvin, not even taking a few steps from his locker.

"You really are a cock sucker, aren't you?" Stan questioned grimly, his voice icy, cold, sending shivers down Harry's spine.

"What?" he swallowed, confused.

Oli made a fist in front of his face and mimicked a blowjob. Harry's heart fucking dropped to his stomach.

"The video you made," Stan explained, trying to hold back his laugh when Oli faked a gag. "You're a fucking slag."

Tears started brimming the edge of Harry's eyes, and he tried his hardest to fight against them. He couldn't believe what he was hearing right now.

"Did you spit or swallow?" Calvin snickered.

Harry quickly pushed past the three of them when the tears could no longer be held back. He could hear their lingering laughter behind him as he ran down the hallway to make his escape. He knew something was wrong this morning when he walked into the school. He knew he wasn't going crazy when he noticed people looking and talking about him. He couldn't fucking believe Louis let the video get out. He couldn't believe Louis, of all people, showed the team and the cheerleaders of him giving a blowjob. It was fucking humiliating, and he couldn't stand any longer to be in this building when knowing that people saw him like that.