Chapter 13

( 4 MONTHS  LATER )

(HANNAH'S P.O.V)

"Hannah, lets go." Louis said

I had to go to the studio with the boys because my private tutor was sick. I grabbed my books, laptop and phone and then we left.

"How are things going with the private tutor?" Niall asked as we are going to the studio.

" It's good. Alegabra is confusing though." I reply

" I never understood Alegebra either." Liam confessed

We get to the studio about ten minutes later. While the boys were recording, I was doing my study guide for World History. (A/N: I was suppose to be doing my study guide when I was writing this. xD)         I was also listening to the boys music. My favorite songby them is "Little Things". As im jamming out to the song, "Kiss You",  Zayn walks in,

           "Hey Hannah. Is Louis in here?"

I reply,

  " No why?" 

 "He went to go get luncch and never came back." (ZAYN)

Zayn Walked out of the room.  We go home about ten minutes, still Louis has not returned and now its 10:00pm.

(LOUIS P.O.V)

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I??????"  I  yell. I was on my way to Nandos to pick up lunch when I was nocked out. I was blind folded and I was tied up. I managed to shake  the blind fold off my eyes. I was in a storage unit by the looks of it. I was tied to a chair.

"Hey Louis." A smart ass voice said. I reconized it immeditly.

"Taylor?" I said really confused, "Why are you doing this?"

She twisted my arm and it either broke or seriously sprained. It hurt like a motherfucker, but i ignore it as best as I can. I just hope Hannah  and the boys are all safe.

 *SORRY THE CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT. THE NEXT FEW WILL BE LONGER. I PROMISE. *