Harry Potter, Lily Julben, and The Resurrection

Start bij het begin

There was yet another reason Lily wanted to return to Hogwarts- to talk to Harry Potter.

"Lunch! Ron, Harry- lunch! Get down here!" Molly Weasley's shrill voice rang through the air. "Now! BOYS! Hermione, would you get them, please? Thank you, dear, you're such a help around here... Yes, yes... Upstairs I believe... Oh, doing who knows what..." Her voice was quickly followed by Hermione running up the stairs, shouting at Ron and Harry.

"Guys, come on! You've got to eat something- what are you doing up here, anyway, it's nearly noon and we need help outside. It's a really nice day outside, you're lucky you have good enough weather for Quidditch, but you spend the day locked up in here!" She went on a bit longer as Ron fumbled around for a book in his bag. Hermione reached the door, still going on about the weather, and glanced at Ron, (who was staring intently at a Defence Against the Dark Arts book) before rolling her eyes.

"Nice try, Ron, but I know for a fact you'd never study out of school by choice!"

He laughed, and threw the book at Hermione, who reacted quickly, saying 'wingardium leviosa!' with a swish and flick of her wand. Ron ignored her as she lowered the hovering book to his bag, fuming, and looking about to burst.

"C'mon- I don't even study in school by choice! I don't call avoiding being hexed by you 'by choice'!"
Harry laughed, and Hermione's lips twitched at the corners.

"Whatever, just come eat. Now! You're mother's done so much work to keep you two... well... Healthy! I wouldn't be surprised if she's on her way up here now." She turned to the door, and sure enough, beyond it was an angry-looking Mrs.Weasley.

Hermione left, and Molly entered. From behind her head, Harry could've sworn he saw Hermione stick out her tongue before running off down the stairs.

Several minutes later, after much yelling and scolding from Mrs.Weasley, the two boys headed drowsily down the stairs for lunch, still not fully awake. Although he'd much rather be sleeping, Harry was very grateful for the delicious brunch. He quickly slurped up every spoonful of his soup, then stood up hastily. Ron looked up in surprise.

"Where are you going?" He asked, soup dribbling down his chin as he spoke.

"Let's go practise! Quidditch, I mean. Hermione's right; it's nice outside. We'd best take advantage of the weather before it gets freezing again."
Ron nodded in agreement, causing more chicken soup to run down his neck to his shirt.

Hermione wasn't entirely right. After rummaging through the Quidditch shed for half an hour, they found Ron's helmet and gloves, Harry's new Firebolt, and a Quaffle that George had probably gotten illegally.

The two boys walked out onto the lawn, wet with dew that hadn't evaporated in the damp, clingy air.

"Hey, Ginny!" Called Ron to the red-haired girl by the garden, who appeared to be picking flowers.

"Come practise!"

She rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, Ron, I've done it every day!" Her brother started to fire insults about her laziness into the blue, and Harry had to calm him down.

"Okay, okay," Exclaimed Ginny impatiently, "I'll do your stupid practise! Oh, hey, Harry!" she said, brightly, as if just noticing he was there. "Nice day, isn't it?"

"Er...No, not really." He responded with a glance at the glum, murky sky.

Ginny laughed awkwardly.

"Alright, I've just got to bring this fluxweed in for mum, then I'll get ready." She marched off into the house and Harry turned back to Ron, who had a disgusted look on his face.