Little miss tease

Start from the beginning

"No" I say crossing my arms, if there's one thing that's changed since I married him, it would be my confidence.

"Jillian your my wife, there's creep men out there, they'll be looking at your ass the whole time, not to mention the top. No go change."

"Oh so I have an ass now? And correction there's hot men" I say walking out the doorway to the car.

I see him walking outside with the same pissed look on him face. I try to hold back my smile. Stage one complete. I say to myself.

He hops in the car shutting the door hard. Before starting the car and driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out of the car, starting to walk but Harry grabs my hand and starts walking.

"Mine" he pouts.

"But my oh my look at all these boys it's raining men, surely you can share Styles." I joke.

"I don't know can I? Styles" he says showing his dimple.

I walk in checking in with my membership and same with Harry.

"I'm ganna run the treadmill for awhile, you an do whatever"

"Or ill just follow you" he says, as I make my way to the treadmills lined up.

I start mine at my jogging pace and Harry does the same. Just then a skimpy girl starts the treadmill by Harry. I glance over to see harry staring at her. More like checking her out. She's wearing tight ass spandex and a sports bra.

I let out a loud huff an switch his speed to super fast. He loses balance and falls off the treadmill.

I turn around as if I hadn't notice. Let the games began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, he's been following me around but we haven't spoken a word.

"Stretching, it's what you do when your done working out." I say on the ground reaching over touching my toes.

"Jill what are you doing?" He repeats gulping. Teasing I almost say.

"Stretching" I shrug doing floor stretches that contain Harry to freak out.

"Could you hurry up" he groans, looking around.

"But I like things....slow..." I say getting up. "And gentle" I whisper in his ear. "But most importantly, I like doing them on the ground" I say slapping his butt. Score for Jill I think as I see his expression.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry I need help dressing up, what should I wear?" I scream, hearing footsteps approach the door.

The doors opens and he comes in sitting on the bed.

"It's just a birthday party?" He says acting uninterested.

"I guess your right" I say taking off my pants and shirt, leaving me only in my undergarments.

"What are you doing?" He asks sitting up.

"Probably ganna sext a guy from the gym" picking up my phone. Walking into the bathroom.

"Excuse me?" He gets up fast and is in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Hmm you heard me" I say taking out my hair tie letting my hair flow.

I feel a force as I'm being forced up against the wall.

"Please repeat it, I couldn't... Quite hear you." He says his face grazing over my neck and lower. I'm so close to losing my shit. I hold back a moan as his tongue touches my neck moving to my shoulder.