3.

My POV
As morning comes and I wake up and see him putting stuff up and say "what are you doing?" He says "well good morning to you too" I see the other four guys of Aerosmith and he adds "my good friends  here helped me officially move you into my place" he smiles at me and I smile back and he walks in front of me and wraps his arms around me and pulls me in and kisses me and I kiss back. We break apart and he says "I love you" he said while cupping my face and I smile and say "I love you too" I rub my lips together and smile and say "I'm like in a relationship just like that. That's something I thought I would never see happening to me" he smiles and says "well believe it baby" he kisses me again and I kiss back once we broke apart i say "I love and thank you but I won't be here for long I promise to get out of your way as soon I get a j-" I get cut off by him kissing me and I kiss back and he says "I want you to live with me forever" he takes my hand and we walk out and with the other fellas on the couch and sit next to them and I say "I'm not going to lie Aerosmith is my favorite rock band ever. My only favorite rock band that is" he takes my hand and intertwine our fingers and says "and your my favorite person" I blush and he says "good grief your so cute and adorable and stunning. May I say I'm lucky to have you" I smile and say "if anyone's lucky it's me"

Stevens POV
As we come back down from a shower we just took together and in our pjs. We cuddle on the couch and watch movies for the rest of the night and eat ice cream I couldn't help but take out my phone and snap a picture with an arm around her while she has a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. I say "I'm so tweeting this"

@StevenTyler with-attachment
Cuddle session with this beauty while eating ice cream and non stop watching movies. Yup life is complete

She says "too cute" I say to her "do you have a twitter?" She brings out her phone and says "I do and my name is @HippieIsMyName" I say "that's cute" I search up her name and see a picture of her and tap on follow and say "done" and she says "I also have a instagram as well and my name on there @HelloKitty__96" I go over on instagram and type in her name and see the same picture and hit follow and say "done" she laughs and says "your to cute ya know" and she does the same to me on both twitter and instagram and says "done" with her head on my lap I stroke her hair and she sighs and falls into a deep sleep. I take out my phone and snap a photo of her and put it on instagram

@IamStevenT with-attachment
@HelloKitty__96 you look so peaceful 😍😘 always so beautiful never forget that my sweet!!

I smile and turn off my phone for the night and get some shut eye for me as well. Good way to end the night