Chapter Thriteen

By Monday. The whole school knew everything. Guys congratulating me about dating jo. And girls giving me looks for hurting Cas. The worst was Benny wouldn't even look at me. Charlie would just walk passed me. And Gabe wouldn't even go near me.

And Sam would be by Gabe. I tried talking to them all. But none said anything. But what was really hurting me was Cas didn't look. Talk. Or acknowledge me. No matter how many times I tried to apologize but he wouldn't look at me.

And trying to stay far away from Jo as possible was even harder. She was always by my side. I tried to tell her to go away. But she would always just say "Your hurt right now. I'm here to help". All I wanna say is "Your the reason I'm hurt ". But I don't say it.

As I walk to my locker. With Jo right by me. "Winchester"I heard meg say. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "I don't need you to tell me I'm an idiot "I said. She laughed.

"I'm not. That's Charlie's job. And everyone else's. "She said. I shook my head. "What do you want?"I asked. She shrugged. "Nothing. Just wanted to see how your doing. And how it feels to be that person that no one likes"she smirked. "I'm still liked by others"I told her.

She laughed. "Dean. You are liked by people that don't matter in your life. Your brother. Your two best friends. A new friend. And a boy you fell for. Hate you. "She explained. I said nothing.

"I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something great won't happen twice"she smiled. I gave her a look. "It's a quote dean. And it's true. But you didn't hold on "she said.

"You let go of someone important. You make this bet important. Not thinking about the feelings of this boy. This hurt boy. "She said. "..."I looked down.

"You gave up. You let him walk away. He kissed you. And you won that stupid bet. Gabe found out Sam made the bet. He forgave him. Cas did to. But they won't forgive you that easily "she said.

I looked up at her. "I may seem like a bitch at times. But I still understand feelings. "She walked away. I shook my head and slammed the locker. I got looks. I ignored them and started walking to class. When I got to the door I saw Cas sitting in his normal spot.

I knew it was a bad idea. But I had to. I started to walk towards him. Once he saw me. He stood up. And just stared at me.

"Dean. What are you doing?"he asked. "So your talking to me. That's nice"I nodded. He said nothing. "Listen. I can not tell you I'm sorry enough. Not even if I do it until I'm on my death bed. And I can't tell Gabe or Sam. Or Charlie either. Even though I owe you all an apology. Ok. "I said. He still said nothing.

"When I saw you. I thought you were this weird person. That I would fail right away. Because I wouldn't want to get to know you. "I started to explain. He gave me a look. "But when I first talked to you. Something just went off. I knew I needed to talk to you more. Even about the randomness shit"I smiled.

"I fell in love with your voice"I told him. He just looked at me. "Then I noticed your eyes. They are the best blue ever. I never thought blue would be my favourite color. Ever. But they are. Because they belong to you"I said.

"I fell in love with your eyes"I smirked. He looked down. "And I realised how hard it was gonna be to kiss you. And then forget about it. But when Jo made that deal with me. I thought this would be a great chance to actually be with you "I said.

"I'm an idiot. I make the dumbest decisions. Always. I care about my brother to much. I am a mean person to a shit ton of people. But I hurt you. And now I think I'm a monster for hurting someone like you. Because I really do care about you Cas. "I said.

He still looked down. "I understand. That this might be stupid. And not worth your time. And I know it's to late to say I'm sorry. And this won't help my case at all. But I needed to tell you because I wouldn't have a chance later on. "I smiled.

"Just know. What I did. I can't forgive myself for it. Ever. "I told him. He looked up and had tears in his eyes.

"Damn you Dean Winchester. Ok. Go to hell. You made me feel something I haven't felt in a long time. And then you do that. And now this. And what the hell is wrong with you"he said.

I looked down. "Your right it is to late. "He answered. I nodded. "I'm hurt. I'm alone. I'm crazy. I scream before I go to sleep. And I hate myself. All because of you. But I hope your doing ok because
I love you"he said.

"And at least I have the guts to say it"he walked off. I shook my head. Then I got pushed to the ground. I looked up and saw Gabe. "Dude?"I asked. "No. No. Get your ass up"he said. I did. I raised an eyebrow. "Go. "He posted towards Cas. "Gabe I can't. He doesn't want me"I said. He slapped me. "Jesus "I said.

"He just said he loves you. Now walk your ass to him and kiss him or I swear to god I will end you"he said. "Jeez dude. "I whispered. "Do it. "He said.

I turned around and saw Gabe walking into the science room. I looked at Gabe.