Hide & seek (bondage kink & subspace)

Start from the beginning

Harry squeaks under his breathe. "I-I didn't mean to lie to you Louis."

"Who?" Louis demands quickly.

"Daddy" Harry replies instantly bringing his legs up to his chest.

"Now you're gonna tell me baby, how long have you had these?" Louis asks in a softer tone sitting down on their bed.

"Um not long Daddy I haven't used them before." Harry confesses.

"You mean you've had all these toys in a box since you got them?" Louis questions moving closer to Harry and placing the box in front of him.

Now the box full of his fantasies and the man he loves are both right in front of him Harry can't really think straight. (Has he ever been able to though?)

"It's weird though isn't it Daddy." Harry asks.

Louis can tell he's searching for a little bit of reassurance that he isn't a complete weirdo.

"Not at all baby. We've talked about kinks before, do you remember?" Louis questions carefully.

Harry becomes very fragile when he talks about these things.

"Yeah I-yeah I do Daddy." Harry stutters staring down into the box.

Louis can almost see him falling into submission.

"And we agreed to be open with each other about what we like yeah baby." Louis says placing the box on the floor so Harry focuses on him more.

Harry just hums so Louis continues, "have you thought about us using these things together baby?"

"Sometimes Daddy." Harry responds unsure of the correct answer.

"Have you thought about being all cuffed up not able to touch your cock whilst your Daddy makes love to you or riding your Daddy's cock whilst he leaves pretty red marks all over your arse?" Louis asks with an intense stare set all over Harry's body. He watches him blink very slowly and groan as he moves to cross his legs.

"Tell me what you want baby boy." Louis says pulling at his trousers to make his hard on less obvious despite the fact that he's seen Harry glance down several times.

"I want.. Want you to put me in the cuffs and mark me as Daddy's and.. and fill up my hole with your cock... Please." Harry moans at himself once he's finished talking.

A stray tear rolls down his cheek at the embarrassment of saying everything aloud.

"Fuck. You're such a good boy aren't you baby. So good I'm so lucky." Louis praises.

He leans forward and presses the palm his hand onto Harry's very obvious boner. "You feel so hard baby, do you want it that much?" Louis asks almost a tad surprised.

"S-so much Daddy so bad" Harry replies hiccuping as more tears fall.

"It's okay baby, let yourself go Daddy's got you." Louis comforts as he picks Harry up to move him down the bed and undress him.

He lets his hands roam all over Harry's body giving him no time to think about where his Daddy's hands might go next.

The last thing Louis takes off is Harry's tight black boxers and when he does he watches Harry's face contort as he goes to moan but clamps his mouth shut.

"Baby," Louis sooths stilling his hands on Harry's hips. "No need to talk baby I know you're nearly under, just let your pretty moans out."

Louis leans in to kiss Harry. He aligns their lips and they kiss smoothly whilst Louis massages Harry's scalp. It eases Harry and lets him fall under a little easier.