Cameron Imagine

Cameron Imagine

You were currently crying in your treehouse you and Cameron used to hang out at when you were younger. Your boyfriend of a year dumped you for the new girl at your school. She was the 'it' girl at your school. Shes only been at your school for a week and she has already flirted with all the guys in your grade. You didn't like her one bit especially because she was the reason why you and your boyfriend broke up.

"Y/n?" You hear Cam. You look out the little window and see Cam standing on the ground looking at you.

"Yeah?" You say in a whisper. You couldn't speak due to your sobbing.

"I have some frozen yogurt and In-N-Out burgers, do you want me to go up or just leave you a lone?"He asked you in a sweet tone. You motioned for him to come up and he smiled at you. Cameron is your best friend. You use to have a big crush on him but you never told him.

Cameron had gotten up inside the tree house. As soon as he put down the food he pulled you into his arms tightly. You started crying again and he whispered into your ear sweet things and not to cry over that jerk.

"I, I just ca-can't believe he would even do that to me. I I was always good to him." You said sobbing.

"Shhh, shhh, y/n. I won't say its okay, because it isn't. You deserve so much more, that prick was lucky enough to date such an amazing girl like you. The new girl is a slut and your ex, well he is a dumbass to let you go." He said holding you in his arms and your head is leaning on his shoulder.

"I bet you're only saying that because you're my beat friend" You said eating your frozen yogurt.

"No, y/n. You have no idea how amazing are. You are beautiful and you have a good heart but you're kinda dumb, honestly" He says playfully.

You punch his arm and say that wasn't very nice.

"Haha sorry but its true. I mean you never noticed the hints I would give you that I like you as more than just a best friend. At first I thought you just didn't feel the same way but then I realized you were just blinded because you were to busy with your boyfriend." He said the last part in jealousy. You were shocked that he just told you how he felt about you.

"And you know? I try not to like you but its something I can't control. You're not like the other girls and that is that makes me like you so much. Hearing you cry because of your boyfriend made me really jealous. You really love him and it hurts me because I know you will never love me that way. I love you" He confessed, you just stared at him. Cameron is really attractive but he was your best friend. Could you see yourself being with him? You being happy with him? Well he already makes you happy, but you don't want to risk your friendship.

"Cam? I love you too. I will give you a chance but can we take it slow? I honestly liked you before but I was scared to tell you because you're my best friend. Now that I'm out of a relationship. I don't want to jump into another one. Don't want you thinking I'm using you" You said. Cameron pulled you in for a side hug and kissed your temple.

"Anything for you babe" He said givi.g you a light squeeze.

The rest is up to you.

Sorry it sucked ._. just haven't uploaded in a while so I wanted to get it over with.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A REQUEST MESSAGE ME! COMMENTS I CAN'T VIEW