"george!" You yelled, and you rushed over to him, with Fred close behind. You ran in front of him, got on your knees and cupped His face in your hands so he would look at you. There were tears streaming down his face and you wiped them away with your thumbs. Fred sat next to him but George was not happy.

" I swear to you George, nothing happened between fred and I, we were trying to prank you and Fred was whispering to me that you were coming. It looked like we were gonna kiss but I swear George, I love you too much to even think about me cheating on you. Please believe me." You told him, Fred was rubbing his back.

"nothing was going on." 
He asked.
"nothing."
Fred confirmed.

George smiled at you and leaned in to kiss you . You started having a snog session and Fred left the room and left you alone.

"so you were trying to prank me?" George laughed.

D R A C O

You were going to the girls abandoned bathroom for the third time this week. You would always cry your eyes out in there.
But when you did you saw Draco looking at himself in the mirror, his eyes were red, face paler than usual and he was quietly sobbing.

"Draco?"
He spun round to look at you, and you ran over to him and hugged him. Instead of fighting, he hugged back and buried his head in the crook of your neck.
"Draco, what happened? What's wrong?!" You were still hugging him.
"they made me, I had no choice... Y/n, you don't deserve me. I'm dangerous." he started quietly sobbing and held you tighter. Whatever happened, you knew he had been trying to hold it in for a long time.

"what did they do? Who?!"
You were very worried at this point.

He let go of you and hesitantly rolled up his sleeve To reveal a death mark. He was a death eater.
"oh Draco... "
"You hate me now don't you? You can leave now."
"Draco, I'm not leaving, I don't care if you're a death eater... Your still Draco." You hugged him again because he clearly needed it.

" I love you y/n... I love you so, so much." I whispered.
"I love you too Draco, don't you ever forget that."

C E D R I C

Everyday Cedric has tried to get your attention, but you stayed away from him, went the opposite direction as him when you saw him in the corridor, avoided going to the common room at the same time as him. Things like that.
His friends were also trying to get you to talk to him, as well as yours.

But you didn't listen. You couldn't believe Cedric would cheat on you.You were both miserable and heartbroken.  One day, you were going to the common, but you over heard someone Inside.
"You don't understand, she hates me!"
Who ever this was, they were crying. A lot.
Being the nosy person you are, you decided to listen to the conversation.
"she doesn't, y/n just didn't know the whole story."
Your eyes widened. Cedric was crying over you.
"I lost her, don't you get it? "
Cedric choked out.
You had enough, you couldn't take being away from him any longer and it was pretty clear he didn't mean to do what he did.
You got inside and Cedric and his friends looked at you. Cedric was a mess, his eyes were red and puffy, his hair was a complete mess and his face was covered in tears.
"we'll leave you two alone." one of his friends said before they all left. Cedric stayed quiet as if you didn't see him or care.

You ran over to him and kissed him. He was taken by surprise but he then wrapped his hands around you and kissed back hungrily.
"I love you"
He managed to say between kisses.
" I love you more."