The staircase

After the milkshake Frank and Gerard decide to watch another movie. This time they are watching it in the living room, so Gerard suggests they build a fort.

   After a lot of balancing and piling their, suprisingly impressive, blanket fort is ready. They get in and start scrolling through the channels. There are only two movies to choose from. Of course, this leads to an argument.

   "There is no way i'm watching Hills have eyes when i'm sleeping alone in an unfamiliar room. No way", Frank says, shaking his head.

   Gerard throws his arms in the air.

   "Well i am not going to watch Zombie strippers, so you'll have to deal with it. Besides, i thought you liked horror!"

   "Yeah, i do, but I'm sleeping in an almost empty house with a weird basement i wasn't aware of until today, and i'm more into classic horror and zombie movies anyway, not... this!"

   Gerard groans out of frustration.

   "I'm not 'into this' either, but... Zombie strippers!"

   "I know, but it's the better option!"

   Gerard is quiet, obviously thinking about the situation. His face lights up.

   "I got it! You can sleep with me!"

   Oh god.

   "What- that's- i am not sleeping with you!", Frank states, blushing. 

   Gerard tilts his head, smirking. That fucker.

   "Why not?"

   Frank gets even redder.

   "Because... i don't know! It's just- you know!"

   Gerard grins.

   "It's settled then. We're sleeping downstairs."

   Frank stays quiet after that, knowing he lost, and Gerard puts on Hills have eyes.

____________

The movie is over and Frank doesn't want to get up.

   "But i'm so comfy!", he whines.

   "I will drag your punk ass downstairs if i have to."

   "You can fucking try!"

   Gerard walks out of the living room, and comes back with a thin mattress. He puts it down next to Frank. 

   "This is your last chance, frankie. Get. Up."

   Frank stays quiet, kind of turned on buy the way Gee said that, when suddenly he's getting rolled onto the mattress. Nice.

   "Where exactly are you going with this?", Frank asks, curious. 

   Gerard ignores the question, and grabs the edge of the mattress. Then he starts dragging.

   "This is kind of fun actually! Woooo!", Frank yells, giggling. For once in his life he's getting rewarded for his laziness.

   They're in the kitchen now, sliding across the wooden floor. Suddenly, Gerard smirks. That suprises Frank, until he remembers. The basement. Downstairs. 

   The staircase. 

   Gerard's smirk grows wider when he sees the horror on Frank's face.

   "See you downstairs, pumpkin!"

   Before Frank can fully react, Gerard pushes the mattress, sending it sliding down the stairs. The way down is rocky, and Frank can definetly feel the bruises he's going to have tomorrow. 

   When Frank's ride is finally over, Gerard gracefully hops down the stairs after him.

   "Oh my god you absolute psycho!"

   Gerard grins and pulls Frank up.

   "That's what you get when you fuck with me, pumpkin."

   Frank groans, rubbing his sore thighs. 

   "Why are you calling me that?"

   "Because it fits you. And if your birthday is in four months, it's in october."

   Frank smiles.

   "Halloween, actually. Pretty rad, right?"

   "That's awesome!"

   Frank gets lost in their conversation, and forgets all about the staircase incident. He was kind of begging for it anyways. 

Yo! This is very short, again, but i hope you don't mind! I'm probably updating tomorrow, so stay tuned, i guess? Also, sorry for the massive amount of dialogue, this is just one of those fics.

-Me

Ps. I know the staircase thing was kind of fucked up,  but it was kind of Frank's fault, though? Maybe? Idk.