won

mercys-eyes

tyler was feeling a little lonely in his cave. and cold. he'd been trapped in there for days, actually. and he didn't eaten in almost three days because of it. he was just way to stupid to realise you needed to eat and drink to actually stay alive.

the only nutrition he'd had these past days was from sucking on moist rocks and picking up worms and ants from the ground, loving how funny they felt as they traveled down his throat. he loved sticking things in his mouth.

tyler was interrupted from his worm-hunt as he can hear the rocks to his left moving. there was a shake and a crash and the wall surrounding him let out a huge beam of light, he had only been getting one or two patches of sunlight every few hours, recently.

at first he was scared. terrified, even. he was too stupid to know what to expect.

he looks up, his eyes meeting a figure that looked a lot like him... tanned skin, torn animal skin clothing, overgrown matted hair, bruised, muddy legs. not that tyler knew what he looked like, completely. he had no mirrors. but from what he had witnessed by looking at his reflection in lakes and rivers, josh had a very similar figure to him. malnutrition.

"ooo-oo-ugh," tyler yells loud sounds, of course he didn't know what he was saying, he didn't know what a language was. "uhhh ooohhh."

the strainer walks in, grabs tyler's hand curiously and begins to sniff it. tyler slaps him away, the man falling to the ground, hurt. "ahh!! o-o o!!" he screamed, pulling tyler to the ground too, by his waist.

tyler pauses, instead of complaining he looks at the boy. was he that flower-like? he thought.

the tallest smiles, reaching out to play with the boys hair, but this time he is slapped away.

tyler pouts. the mammal had a different colour hair to him. and a different type. tyler had never seen anyone but his mother in his life this close and long.
he wanted to be friends with this man. but once again, he was so uneducated he had no idea what that was. he didn't know how to describe it. neither did he begin to make sense of it... because he literally didn't question it.

tyler had never had a friend before. but this caveman was special.

he picks up a stray ant from the ground sharply, before squishing it, and reaching out to give it to the man who hesitates to eat it at first, but the brunet just stuffs it into his mouth. he spits it out, shaking his head.

"ahh!! wowow ehh ah!!" josh yells, jumping up to his feet. tyler didn't know what he was saying, but stands up too.

josh grabs his hand hard, dragging him out of the cave by his bare knees, scraping on the rocky ground, groaning in pain as his skin tares, blood rushing from his veins onto the ground.