Bree wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him to shut him up. "Don't be sorry. I just don't think we're ready for that yet," she whispered.

            "Have you….?" Harry asked, trailing off. But Bree knew what he meant. She held her breath and nodded.

            "Yeah," she looked away, uncomfortable with the subject. "Have.. uh.. you?"

            Harry turned her to face him, "Don't be embarrassed about something like that, honey. It's a part of life." Bree shook her head, tears about to form. Not for her, it wasn't. "I have, yes," Harry continued. "Bree?"

            She looked back at him and a tear slipped down her cheek. "Baby girl, what's wrong?" he asked, getting nervous.

            Bree looked up at the ceiling, a technique she used a lot to prevent more tears from falling. "I don't know if I can tell you," she said quietly. Harry bent over a little so he was the same height as Bree. He placed a hand on each shoulder and held tightly to her as she tried not to cry.

            Bree had forgotten about it, until this conversation came up. Sometimes, when she was really happy, she would forget for a few days, and that's what was happening with Harry. She was so elated to be with him, that she forgot about being raped. Harry was trying to get her to tell him, but she was scared he wouldn't want to be with her anymore. After all, she was basically damaged goods now.

            She shook her head, "I can't." Harry looked pained, and she hated to keep him guessing. "Don't hate me."

            "I could never hate you, no matter what happened. I just don't want to see you in so much pain. What happened? I don't care that you've slept with someone, it doesn't matter to me," Harry said, shaking Bree lightly. "You're my everything and I just want to be here for you."

            Bree took a deep breath. "I was raped," she said quietly, looking away from Harry, scared he'd be disgusted with her. Harry sucked in a breath, and tightened his hold on her. She started sobbing, thinking he was mad. "I'm sorry, Harry."

            "Bree! What the hell! I couldn't hate you for that! Baby girl, that's awful!" Harry let go of Bree and rubbed his temples. "Who is he? Who did it? I'll kill them."

            Bree shook her head, "My mom dated this guy after my dad left. They dated for about four years, and when I was 14 and 15, he used to rape me whenever my mom wasn't around. She didn't know. She still doesn't."

            Harry ran his hands through his hair and clenched his fists, and Bree thought he'd rip his hair out. "Harry, stop. It was four years ago. And they broke up, so he's not around anymore."

            "It doesn't matter how long ago it was! It matters that he's still out there! If he wanted to, he could come back!" Harry said loudly. Bree shushed him, and closed her door, not wanting her mom to think they were fighting, or worse, to hear what they were talking about.

            "He's not coming back!" Bree whisper-yelled.

            "But what if he does! And what if I'm not here to protect you?" Harry whisper-yelled back, his voice cracking.

            The thought alone made her start sobbing again. Harry let it go and pulled her into a bear hug. She cried into his neck for a few minutes until she calmed down. Harry pulled back and rubbed up and down her arms. "You okay?"

            She just nodded and smiled a little. "Thanks," she mumbled and wiped her eyes. Her make up was running a little, and Harry got a tissue to help.

            "Why did you put on make up?" he asked quietly. "You don't need make up. You're beautiful."

            "Thanks," was all she said. She didn't want to argue with him, but she didn't think that she was beautiful at all.

            "You need some rest, I'll go," Harry said and hugged her again. Bree shook her head.

            "Please, please, please stay," Bree begged. "Stay over with me. I need you."

            "Alright, sweetie. No need to ask twice," Harry said and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. He went over to her bed and pulled the covers back for her. He turned on the lamp and then got up to switch off the overhead light.

            "It's only eight," Bree sniffed. Harry nodded.

            "I know, but I think we need some sleep, and I don't mind sitting and talking for an hour before, if you'd prefer," he said and went through her drawers. He handed her some pajama shorts and then took off his own shirt. Bree felt guilty for thinking he had a really hot body. He handed her the shirt, "I want you to wear this. If it's not uncomfortable for you."

            She took the shorts and Harry's shirt and smiled, "Thanks. I like wearing your shirts."

            He grinned and turned around, "Change."

            "You can look, I don't care," she said, and started changing. Harry didn't turn around, even though she said he could. He was probably trying not to touch on any sensitive spots. Bree didn't really get too upset about it anymore, but talking about it made her cry. She just didn't want her relationship with Harry to change because he now knew this about her.

            "I'm done," Bree said and slipped into bed. Harry looked down at himself, he was shirtless and wearing jeans. "You don't have to sleep in jeans, Harry. That's uncomfortable."

            "I, uh.. don't want to make you uncomfortable," Harry said, wincing.

            "Okay, you don't have to treat me like I'm going to break. I've gotten over it. I don't know why I got upset a few minutes ago. Just, pretend it never happened," Bree said and took his hand and squeezed it.

            Harry looked like he had given up, so he undid his belt and slid off his jeans, leaving himself in his boxers. Bree had to bite her lip to keep from jumping over there and attacking him. He was so sexy, and she couldn't believe she was so lucky to have him. He got into bed next to her and pulled the covers over them both, probably trying to cover himself up for her.

            She cuddled up to his side and wrapped an arm around him. He shifted to get more comfortable and nuzzled his face in her neck. "Should I tell your mum I'm staying the night?" he asked a few minutes later.

            "Umm, yeah I don't want her coming in here and seeing us. She'll assume we've done something. Hold on," Bree climbed over Harry and got out of bed. "I'll go tell her."

            She ran downstairs and saw her mom sitting at her computer. "Hey Mom, Harry's going to stay over tonight," she said. Her mom turned around with her eyes narrowed.

            "He's what? I told him he could see you for another few hours! Not stay the night," she said.

            "I asked him to stay, Mom. Please! We won't do anything, I promise," she begged.

            Her mother sighed, "I know you won't. You two have only been dating for a day. I just don't feel comfortable with it."

            "It's fine, Mom. I'm tired, and he is too. We're probably just going to sleep. Don't worry," she said. "Goodnight."

            "Night, honey," Mrs. Keller sighed.

She went back up to her room and found Harry asleep, taking up more than half of the bed. His arms and legs were sprawled across the bed. It was the cutest thing in the world. She slipped into the bed next to him and snuggled up to him. She turned off the lamp and closed her eyes, falling asleep right away.