Empty.

Draco's POV

I started to walk away from the broom Closet when the two People I dreaded seeing at this moment in time stumbled out attempting to explain themselves I wasn't disgusted I was mortified.

"Draco, you repeat this to no-one, do you understand?" Pansy asked as she began button her blouse up, "Draco mate, I-I-""save it Blaise, and put some trousers on would you" I interrupted with my hands over my face in distress more than embarrassment, "what the fuck are you doing" I blurted out after not being able to process things, "You're getting married next year we all are, you could be expelled, you do realize you are breaking the law?" I snapped more disappointed in Blaise than the girl standing next to him, "oh Draco, don't act like you haven't been sleeping around" Pansy snapped making me feel a tinge of anger

"You don't know a thing about me Parkinson" I sneered with as much venom as I could muster making her eyes widen, Pansy always treated us all like her little puppies, if it weren't for the marriage law I'd probably still be sleeping with her. 

"Blaise go. Now" I merely yelled, making Blaise sprint past me to what I had assumed to be the Slytherin dorms, and I walked the opposite way to the head dorms, leaving the arrogant thoughtless girl alone. I still needed to find Granger, but she was the last thing on my list of priorities right now, and as much as I'd like to fuck with her head, I need to sort mine out before I even think about screwing someone else's up. "Draco" "come to me Draco..."  his voice, his voice is all I hear, why? How? He's dead. How can he be contacting me? Unless the answer is just lying right in front of me.

I'm going mad.

"Arghhh" I screamed in pain as I felt an excruciating burning sensation on my left arm, i felt someone's hand on my back and flipped around defensively, "dear boy, what is the matter?" Professor Mcgonogal, asked, worry spreader across her face, I wouldn't usually open up to someone such as herself but the pain was too much for me to handle, "he's in my head" I blurted feeling my warm cowardly tears stream down my cheeks, "come along" she ordered her voice shaky, I nodded as I fought the pain in my left arm, them pain in my head was much worse causing me to almost fall to my knees. I couldn't take in anymore,  I felt Mcgonogal's hand on my back as she sent a patronus to-well anyone, I screamed out in pain and fell to floor, I felt myself slip away into darkness.

Hermione's POV

I'm not sad, I'm empty, I'm not happy, I'm miserable, I'm not lonely, I'm alone, I'm not alive, I'm just breathing, I'm not, living, I'm existing, I'm not braking, I'm broken. Why? How? Why am I like this? Why don't I help myself? After a long time of crying on the cold hard bathroom floor, I decided to stand up and do something, why would he do that? why must he be such a-a Malfoy?!

I walked over to one of the mirrors I had forgotten to charm, but I didn't charm it, I looked deep into the mirror, the girl standing there looked surprisengly better than when I had last seen her, she's was still terribly thin, but her features had somewhat healed themselves, the bags under her eyes were no longer to be seen, her lips were the color of a wild rose and no longer blue, she wasn't shaking anymore, and her no longer bushy  hair, had grown at least two inches since our last encounter, she looked almost, 

Healthy.

after what seemed like hours of reading in my dorm with crookshanks there was a rather loud banging noise coming from downstairs, "Granger?!" A male voice yelled as he continued to knock vigorously on the head's room door, it wasn't Malfoy. I opened the door to a very distressed and out of breath Theo Nott, who seemed to let a sigh of relief as cape his person as I opened the door, "Malfoy is at the hospital wing" he managed to say, "what wh-""granger can you please just come with me?" Theo almost snapped, "OK" I agreed quietly, I haven't really spoken to the before, he was a Slytherin I suppose.

Draco's POV 

I woke up in the hospital wing feeling no pain whatsoever thank Merlin, "where's Granger?" I blurted out to Blaise remembering that I had left her after I kissed her at the great hall, "Theo went to get her about an hour ago" Blaise said, as much as o despised Blaise right now, I was grateful he had stayed with me. "Speak of the devil" Blaise smirked glancing behind me and I shot my head around in curiosity. "Malfoy?" Granger asked as she slowly made her way over to the rather uncomfortable bed I were laying in, "Granger I greeted" pretending to not want her here, "what happened?" Granger almost whispered, "I'm not entirely sure" I said with a sigh, "oh" granger said as she stared aimlessly around the room, this was so bloody awkward I wanted to gauge my eyes out with a fork, "Theo told me you asked for me..." she trailed off when I pulled her over to me by her hand, as her cheeks turned crimson, She pulled her hand back harshly and scowled, "I'm not a toy Draco Malfoy I will not be played with, my mind is not a game!" Granger sneered at me and stormed out of the hospital wind leaving me alone with the two boys I'd rather not have around me at this moment.