Memories

Since I saw that cherry blossom.The memories flooded.

Flashback~
"Tzuyu,see that cherry blossom"
I nodded
"That cherry blossom represents love .Every time a leaf fall,it means someone is in pain"
grandma said
"Halmeomi ,why do people get hurt?"
I asked
"Because of love."
"Then why is love painful?"
I asked curiously
"Dear ,you will get it when you are older"
End of flashback~
Author's POV
Tzuyu didn't even notice that a tear fell from her eyes.Well who wouldn't cry when you were seperated with your family since 12 years old.She wiped her tears.
"YAH TZUYU AH!"Jihyo shouted
"Ahh mianhe"Tzuyu said
"Are you okay?You seemed space out"
Jihyo asked as they got off their van.
"Yes i'm okay.I'm just thinking about my family"
.....-After Twice's Presentation-
A staff called Tzuyu at the backstage.The staff gave an envelope to Tzuyu.The envelope says"To Tzuyu.Pls read this"
Tzuyu's POV
I opened the envelope. A necklace fell.I picked up the necklace but I didn't even notice the letter.I also picked up the letter.
It says"Hello Tzuyu!This is your grandma.You're doing great my dear.Sorry for saying this late.But I have cancer.I might not live any longer.But please stay strong even i'm not there with you.If you receive this i'm maybe at the other dimension or smth like that already"(Woww this grandma is a chick she even know smth.Sorry Tzuyu's Grandma)
I cried silently.I continued reading
"Soo Remember when you asked me why is love painful?Okay.Love is painful because love is everything .But remember experiencing is better than not experiencing it.Make sure to love your future lover.I love you!Stay strong my love!Take care of your family!Wear the necklace I gave you"
Tzuyu cried and she wore the gold necklace but she cooled down a little bit.
Momo's POV
"Where is Tzuyu?"
I asked
"I don't know"
Jeongyeon said

A/N
Sorry for Tzuyu's real grandma.But remember to take your tissue.Pls donut kill me.I'm still beautifull and young.LOL but yeah.ILY thanks for viewing and maybe voting my boring story.I'll make TaeTzu fanfic next for  Eevees (Taetzu shippers)here!