Then is it me? Or not? I'm not sure but I am the only one who is closed with him? Who else? Fuck Yuta! What the hell are you thinking?

Yes, Yuta it's definitely you! I couldn't help but to think that way.

No. I can't keep that on my mind.

"Come on. I'll drop you off."

So, the time goes by Winwin and I became more closer than ever. My friends were teasing us coz we are always together. It feels good when Winwin is blushing because of me.

I'm really in love with Winwin. Yayks.

I was really happy that time.

However, that happiest time didn't long last. It has ended by the moment when a guy transferred to our school. He's from China where Winwin came from.

"Yuta hyung! He's here! He's really here." A cheerful Winwin came to me.

"Calm down! Who are you talking about?"

"The person I like! Remember? You asked me about him? Well, he's here!"

It hits me. The person he like?

My smile faded away when he said that and realize that the person he like is not me. Its someone else.

"He transferred and you know, he's in our class! Wow I'm so happy Yuta hyung!!!"

It's very obvious that he is so happy. The way his eyes twinkling, the curve of his smile became bigger unlike the times when he's with me.

It hurts.

All this time, I thought it was me. Its embarrassing though. Did I make him uncomfortable?

You're so stupid Yuta!

You're just dreaming that he'll like you.

You're so funny.

"R-really? Wow. I'm happy for you."

"Come. I'll introduce you."

Winwin dragged me somewhere, I think it is a place where the person he like is. I want to refuse but I don't have so much energy and I can't get him upset.

"Kun ge!"

I saw a boy under the tree and reading a book. When he looked at us, he closed his book and smiled. He's charming, I admit.

"Oi Winwin."

"Gege! I'm happy to see you here."

"Really? I'm glad to hear that. I love to surprise you."

"Thanks!" Winwin looks really happy. I'm a bit envious.

The other looked at me.

"Ah by the way ge, this is Yuta hyung. He is a friend of mine. He helped me a lot."

"Really? Hi nice to meet you. I'm Kun by the way."

The moment he introduced himself, he offered his hands for shake hands too. So, I'm thinking so hard whether to accept that hand or not? If I didn't accept, Winwin will be upset and I can't let that happen.

So, I did shake hands with him.

"Nakamoto Yuta."

"Thank you for taking care of my Winwin."

Tsa! Did he just say my Winwin? My foot! Winwin is not his property for heaven sake!

Starting that day, I don't think my energy will come back to me. When Winwin said that the person he likes is here which is that Qian Kun and not me, my energy just faded away. My friends sensed that I'm not okay. They're trying to help me and talk to me and I'm very thankful for that.