4.9

ethan's pov

hearing giggles from skylar and her girlfriend made me even more sad about not having her anymore. currently Grayson, Meleny, Skylar, Amira, Yasmine, Alex, and I are at the mall. we just decided to go out instead of just texting like usual.

skylar completely ignored me and didn't say one word to me. but luckily everyone else paid attention to me.

"Bro, you gotta get over her. can't you see she's with someone else and is really happy" Grayson whispered to me, pointing at Sky and Amira. when i looked at them, Sky had the biggest smile on her face. that same beautiful smile she had when she was with me. i lost it. Amira caught me staring at them. her smile dropped to a frown.

Amira's pov

i caught ethan looking at amira. he looks so broken, she's like the missing piece to his puzzle. i feel so bad for him sometimes, you could tell that he still loves her. "Baby what's wrong?" Sky said. i smiled, "nothing everything is fine" i said pecking her lips.

"i swear you two are so cute like, goals" Alex said. "Alex, you got grayson and he's a good guy, shut the fuck up." Skylar said. "We're not even dating." she clapped back. "yet" Grayson coughed out.

i start to think about something else not engaging in the conversation. i started to think about how guilty i feel. not about dating Skylar and Ethan being sad and all, something else.

Ethan's pov

we all went to the food court cause we were bored and wanted food. we sat down while Grayson, Meleny, and Alex went to get us food. "bro, who the fuck gave you this hickey." i hear Skylar say. i look at her. she was holding Amira's shirt down. "n-no one i burned my self with the hair straightener." she says. "you don't even straighten your hair, Amira. who tf gave you it?" Skylar started to raise her voice.

"Sky, calm down" Yasmine says. "Shut the fuck up Yas! stay out of it." Yasmine's eyes widened. "Amira, i'm not gonna ask you again."

Skylar was so angry that her vein on her forehead started to pop out, her knuckles are white from clenching her fists. "Sky.." Amira's voice trailed off. "Amira, go fuck yourself. get the fuck out of here and fuck with your new bitch."

Amira gets up and starts running to the exit. Skylar gets up also and starts walking the other way as she wipes her tears.

I look at yasmine. "you could go and calm her down." she says. "but what if she pushes me or yells at me?"

"she won't trust me." I get up and start following Skylar. I caught up to her and hugged her. She hugs me back and started bursting out tears and sobs. "i don't know what i did to deserve all of this E."

i start shushing her and hug her tighter. "it's okay Sky, let it out." I pecked her head. "Can we go to the car?" she asks. "yes of course."

We start walking and we everyone at the table. They all look sad. Well, Meleny, she looks like she is gonna fuck her up. "Guys, you could save our food, we'll eat it at home, we're going to the car." they all nod and we start walking back to the car.

"shit i don't have the keys" i said patting my pockets. "i do" she says while handing it to me. we go to the back seat and we sit apart from each other.

I look at sky, she was still crying, she wrapped herself in a blanket we had in the backseat.

"ethan?" she says. "yes?"

"can you cuddle with me?" she asks while wiping her tears. "of course."

its been a few minutes since we've been cuddling, i was half asleep and so was she. it started to rain a lot, which was more peaceful. "I'm sorry" I blurted out. "for?" she asks.

"Everything Skylar. I still love you."