♧Chapter 3♧ Murderer

Start from the beginning

Aika was confuse on why they weren't paying attention to her as they put a gag on Luna. She just stood up as she grabbed her dagger which was sheathed on her right thigh.

She made her way towards them as being careful to make a sound. She might be invisible to them but they aren't deaf.

She covered the mouth of the one who was the farthest from the group as the person began flailing their arms around, clearly new to the situation. Aika slit the person's throat, not as the others were busy dealing with Luna.

Aika face palmed herself. "God damnit! I should have just used magic than slitting their throat. Sue me." She said outloud as everyone looked at her direction as she began to slowly appear, the magic wearing off.

"I'm dead." She said as ran into the forest, some followed her and some stayed behind. Aika jumped onto a tree, swinging up. She sheathed her dagger and grabbed her gun.

As they started to arrive, she started pointing her gun to their heads, shooting them down one by one. Once they started to notice, Aika immediately got pulled down onto the ground.

She groaned in pain as the person grabbed a knife and stabbed her abdomen.

"Gah!" Aika mustered her strenght onto pushing the person off her as she made a run for it, grabbing her gun sped up. She soon found a little hut in the clearing of the forest.

She slammed open the door as she went in and shut the door as she pushed a shelf onto the door. She scavanged around, finding any available medical kit or something.

She placed down the medical kit as she took off her shirt. She opened it as she grabbed the alcohol and poured some on cloth. She padded it onto the wound as she hissed in pain.

Once she disinfected the wound, she placed a gauze pad onto it as she grabbed her shirt and wore it.

As she was fixing the things, her ears twitched as screaming was heard inside the forest.

Aika immediately ran upstairs and hid inside a closet that was big enough to fit her bushy tail. The door was kicked down as cussing was heard.

"Damn! Did we have another raider?!" One said as he, presumably a male due to the low tone of the voice, kicked over a chair.

"If it was a raider, then why would the door be closed?" Another one asked as they started to go upstairs, she got her dagger ready as they went nearer. "I dunno, maybe they escaped through the windows." The first one said as the closet doors open, making Aika pounce onto a boy with blue hair as she pressed her dagger onto his neck.

"Woah! Dude, enjoying the view there?" The other one said as he grabbed Aika, sending electrical shocks through her body, paralyzing her.

The one with blue hair stood up and began dusting himself as he stared at the brunette. "Shut up you imbicile." He growled as he made his way to Aika, wrapping his hands around her throat. "Let's get this over with." He said as he tightened his grip.

Aika growled as flames began to form on her finger tips as she forced her body to move as she grabbed his hand and judo flipped him some how. As she made a run for it.

Once she made it back into the forest, dead bodies of Vexarians layed down, guts out or some disembodied. She gagged a bit before running back into Vexara.

She saw Luna there, holding her ground as she bled, a hooded figure pointing a gun to her heart. Aika growled as she sprinted towards the person and tackled them to the ground.

The person started to making choking noises as the person did their best to push her off and strangle her. Aika used her leg to push them off. She got up and grabbed her gun and shot the person on the head a couple of times before looking back to Luna, who currently has passed out.

She carried her unconscious body into her cottage as she began treating her wounds, praying that she would be alright since she may have been bleeding for a while now.

She layed her down on the bed and checked her. She sighed before coming out of her house, being greeted by other hooded people with familiar marks on it.

"Aika Akiyama, we shall be taking you to the court for further expection of this, masacre." One said as she began to feel dizzy before passing out.

~~~

HAII MINASAN

SORRY IF ITZ CHEEZU~

(Wen u purposely mispell it.)

I didn't do it, IT WAZ DEM *points to a random person.*

Okay, les be serious, if it wasnt okay, tell me plz >.<

Okay, les be some what serious, for those who are interested, I'm not forcing you guys to join.

Those who are artists or authors can join in Webweave on Amino.

Karen- also known as NaiaNosmas10 is the leader. Well, I'm also a leader but she made the community. As I said, I'm not forcing you guys to join it. But if you're interested, join. Karen might get mad at me though cause I'm not done yet for the blog and the Authors' chat room, but it'll work.

Madam Karen wants fifteen memebers cuz I dunno.

Anyways, that'll be all for today or tonight, hope you guys enjoyed the content. And I'll see you all in the next chappy,

BAII!!

~Eli/Ruby/Marine Ruby

>● 1649 ●<