Elosie Bernard & Marina Williams

Full Name: Eloise Marie Bernard
Nickname: Elo, ella, elle.
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Year: 6
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Cedar Wood with unicorn hair, 12 3/4 inches.
Patronus: A Lynx.
Boggart: Her Falling ill again
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Although she may seem a bit like a pushover or a weakling at first she is far from it. She can be kind hearted and caring one second but if you speak ill of her friends or family she can become your worst nightmare. She isn't the most confident person you'll meet but she is one of the most capable. She has a strong character and a pretty big personality. Extremely loyal and incredibly perceptive. She doesn't like bullies and will jump in to defend a stranger if she notices something bad happening to them. She also loves sports and can be quite competitive if you get her going.
Looks:

Minus the glasses

Minus the glasses.

Blood Status: Half Blood
Flaws: She can be too harsh on herself, she isn't always very confident in her abilities.
Likes: Practicing magic, hanging out with her friends.
Dislikes: Failing, being yelled at, bullies.
Other: She was really small when she was a child and she always fears that will happen again. Her parents moved their family to britain from france when eloise was 10, so she has a pretty thick french accent and speaks fluent french. She slips into french on accident sometimes when she's really angry. She is a skilled duelist.

Full Name: Marina Danielle Williams.
Nickname: Mari, Rina. (Although she prefers Mari and if you call her anything else, first name included, she'll hex you.)
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Year: 5
House: Slytherin
Wand: Cherry Wood, Dragon Heartstring, 10 inches.
Patronus: A tiger
Sexuality: Bi
Personality:Incredibly strong willed and has exceptional self control, she actually is quite caring although she doesn't want to show it. She wants to fit in with the other slytherins, particularly draco malfoy. She can be perceived as rude and cold hearted, although that is just a facade. She is actually quite a nice person, albeit feisty.
Looks: She's an metamorphagus but this is the look she usually goes for, though sometimes her hair or eye color will change if she is feeling a very strong emotion.

Blood Status: Pureblood
Flaws: She tries hard to impress others, sometimes that gets in the way of her own happiness.
Crush: Draco Malfoy
Other: She is skilled in potions and charms.

RealLunaLovegood