Chapter 2

Jade's pov.

I walked into class with Cat and she sat in front of the new girl which is in my seat."time to show her who's boss" I walk up to her and say that my seat and to get up as imitating as I could. I was just so shocked by what came out her mouth, she had the nerve to say make me?!?!?
Then she got up in my face and I got to notice her features and she's really pretty and her hazel eyes are stunning  but damn her lips looks kissable-"wait a minute I'm not gay, I'm with beck" just then Sikowitz stepped in and told us to go to the guidance counselor office.

Y/N's pov.

As soon as we had went in he said "what did you do now jade" "damn how much time had she got in trouble" "she was in my seat" jade said. Then he looked at me and said "your the new student y/n y/l/n right?" "Yeah" I said, then he thought of a idea to make us get along. He said "I see the problem here and to resolve it you two have to go on...... a lunch date"

3rd pov.

"WHAT" they both said "and you have to do it or you fail so... it's going to be at Nozu and enjoy it will be after school" he said then right before dismissing them he said that there will be people watching so get along"

After that we had went back to class

"How bad can lunch date go, I hope it goes well"

A/n: this is how your character feels right now and so do i