Looking for an Angle

Dedicated to my dear sister Angel Barrett

I'm not sure how you spell your name. I know that you probably took your mothers name. I never met her, I don't remember you either. Sure, I've seen the photos but it's not enough, is it? I think you have light brown hair, you might have dark brown eyes like Dads' and mine. I wouldn't know. I hope I find out though. I can tell you that I look like Dad, but not enough. I have his hair and his eyes and his sence of humor. What about you though? Do you look like him or Sandra?

I don't know if you resent him or just don't know him. Do you know about me? Do you know we have a brother? Born on the twelfth of October 2012. He looks like Dad too, but also of Dads fiance.

He loves her. I can tell. He was never all that happy with my mum, I don't know about your mum. He and my mum broke up when I was five or six.

He's an engilsh teacher, that's how he and his fiance met. He taught her friends or something and then they met. She's a year older then him, spanish and loads of fun. Would you like her?

My mother asked me lately wether I thought about you alot.

I told her no. I told her that I didn't know you to know you to miss you. But that isn't true, I might not know you or see you everyday but that doesn't meen we aren't kin. I know it sounds cheesy, but I love you. I think about you almost everyday.

I found a note today in a photo album dedicated to you in a closet.

It was a photo of Dad about fourteen years ago.

He was in a suit, previously, I had thought he was going to a wedding. He was smiling... but now I know that it was the 9th of September 2001. He said he was going to court but he got a call from his solicitor and he was told not to go. He didn't. But Sandra did.

The fact that he wasn't there meant that he forfitted all his rights to you. But it was a mistake, a miss communacation.

He said he hadn't seen you in three weeks and that the only reason he knew you hadn't left the country was because my mom Ciara had seen Carlos in Galway.

He said that he had lost a peice of him and he couldn't find it. He said that he hopped it would find him. He said he hopped YOU would find him.

He did love you. He does love you. He hasn't forgotten about you. Neither have I.

I miss you.

I need a sibling who can talk to me and pronounce his or her words right.

I don't know if you miss me but I hope that someday we can be reunited. I hope that we can talk and laugh and forget that we were ever seperated.

I love you sis,

Sincerely, Doireann Bradley Barrett.

Please come find us. I think our brother will like you.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 15, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Looking for an Angleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें