They ended up sitting on Bree’s bed. Bree was sat with her legs crossed, facing Harry. They talked for a few hours, and Bree learned a whole lot about Harry and the rest of the boys. She hadn’t realized they were discovered on the X Factor, and was quite impressed they got third. Harry was pretty emotional when he spoke about the group being formed, and that made Bree’s heart melt. After learning a lot about each other, they decided to do a Twitcam.

“So what exactly is a Twitcam?” Bree asked as Harry logged into his twitter on her laptop.

“We basically talk to the camera, and people watch. Then they comment and sort of talk back to us,” Harry explained. He then tweeted, “How does everyone feel about me doing a Twitcam with my girl?” and within seconds, he had thousands of retweets and replies telling him they’d love it.

“This is crazy,” she whispered, having another one of those moments where she couldn’t believe she was dating a celebrity. Harry wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to his chest. It was like she was meant to be there, it was such a familiar and comfortable feeling.

“I know, Bree,” he whispered back, kissed the top of her head, and clicked the mouse pad on the laptop a few times before their faces came up on the screen. Bree sat up and looked at Harry.

“Can they see us?” she mouthed, and he nodded.

“Hey everyone!” he said and waved to the camera. Bree smiled and waved, too. “Just in case you haven’t seen or heard yet, this is my girlfriend, Bree.” The side bar on the screen showed endless amounts of tweets that fans were sending in. They were updating so fast that Bree couldn’t read any of them. She saw a little blue number at the bottom of the screen. It said, “144,353 are watching”. She shuddered, thinking she was dreaming. That she wasn’t actually dating a famous singer, and that she wasn’t actually being watched on a Twitcam by that many people. She took a deep breath and smiled up at Harry.

Harry returned the smile, and then leaned forward a little to see some tweets. “Umm, I guess we can answer some questions then?” He looked over at Bree for approval and she nodded. “Okay the first one is from Angela, and she wants to know… where do you live, Bree?”

Bree smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, “I live in St. Paul, Minnesota.”

Harry nodded and read out another, “Sabrina wants to know… how did you two meet?” Harry grinned widely. “She hit me on the head with a door. Quite hard I might add.”

Bree shoved him a little and he laughed, his deep, booming laugh that always made Bree want to melt. “I hadn’t seen you there!”

“Oh she definitely did,” he whispered to the camera. Bree rolled her eyes. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. A whole bunch of tweets came in right then saying “awww!” and things along those lines. A few were asking to see a real kiss, but Harry didn’t mention it.

Bree leaned forward and read out another question, feeling more confident, “This question is from Katie… What advice would you give to a fan that wants to date one of the boys?” She thought for a moment. “Well, honestly. Just be yourself when you meet them, because then you’re giving the boys a fair shot at seeing you for who you really are. If they’re not interested, at least you weren’t pretending to be someone you’re not and getting your heart broken. I mean, face it, these boys are heartbreakers,” she joked and snuggled closer to Harry.

 They continued to Twitcam for another half hour or so, then they said goodbye and hung up. Bree pretended she hadn’t read the hate that some people were tweeting, but she had, and it had upset her.

Harry sensed that, “What’s wrong, sweet heart?” He asked and set her laptop off to the side so he could pull Bree into his chest. She sighed, tears forming in her eyes.