*Dave*

"Dave wake up." David said

"Oh shit , what happened last night?" I asked

"A lot bro , a lot. Your house phone kept ringing. A girl named Sarah wanted to talk to you. Do you know her?"

"Yeah I was teaching her guitar for two weeks. Did you answer?"

"Yup , I told her that you couldn't reach the phone , so she hung up."

*Sarah*

Uh what is Dave doing? I tried calling him ten times yesterday , but he didn't answer. 

Ring!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hello?" I asked

"Why do you keep calling me??" 

"Oh Dave it's you!!!! I was worried...."

"You don't have to worry about me............. No one does. OK so what do you want from me? More lessons?"

"No I just wanted to hear your voice...."

"My voice is nothing special. I hate it...."

Dave hung up the phone , leaving me alone an the other end. I really like him , like a lot , but he's mad at me. My heart is telling me that i can resolve this...... only a little... 

*Dave* 

It's obvious that Sarah likes me. She makes it so open , like she doesn't care. Pam just fucked me over like 3 days ago , dude I can't even remember. 

Her age is still unknown to me. That would look bad for a lot reasons. It's like telling me to go out with a girl I just met. And the best part , she might be a minor. Rejection is very hard to deal with , I don't think she'll take it very well. 

"Yo David? Wake up!!!!!!!!!"

"Huh , oh wut up bro?!"

"I need advice man , like real advice......"

"Sure dude , what advice do you need?"

"Relationship type , not full but , a little."

David got up and sat next to me on the Sofa. He cracked open a miller lite , then took a giant gulp of it. That was weird , we just fucking got drugged and wasted last night , and I'm asking hm for advice?

"So what you wanna do is , get to know her better.......... How do you know her?"

"I teach her guitar from time to time. Nothing to out of the ordinary."

"The real question is............. Do ya like her? Like love and shit."

"Honestly , I don't know. I do know that she likes me. It's so obvious , the way she talks to me is all shy and weird."

EHH this is weird fuck me??????????!!!!!!!!

End love ya'll guys