Chapter 1

Thanks to @babyiero for the new title

~~

I wanted to surprise Frank by making him a special dinner. I've never cooked before in my life so I was just following a recipe online. I've always had chefs to cook for me, so far it seemed fun.

"What's a pinch?" I muttered to myself.

I put a 'pinch' of salt into the pan and smiled.

"Looks like that's all the ingredients and now I stir," I said to Susan, who was watching me happily.

I stirred the food when when I felt a tugging on my pants.

"Susan, stop chewing on my pants," I said.

The food on the stove caught fire suddenly and I gasped but thankfully it didn't seem too bad. It is my first time cooking, after all. I grabbed a cup of water and poured it on, shrieking when that only made it bigger.

Frank came hurrying from the bedroom when the smoke alarms went off, which scared the kittens into hiding under the bed and Susan was going crazy as he ran around barking. Frank grabbed the lid, turning off the stove as he put it on the pan to smother the flames.

My eyes watered as he opened some windows and hid the smoke detector with a rag to get it to shut off. Finally, he just pulled the whole thing off the ceiling and sighed.

"I-I'm sorry," I whimpered. "I was only trying to do something special for you."

"Thank you, babydoll," Frank said. "It's okay if you burnt it, it was your first time cooking."

I sniffled and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I-I thought I was going to make you a nice dinner," I said sadly.

"That's okay, princess, let's order chinese and cuddle up on the couch," he said.

I smiled softly and nodded my head.

"I was scared this house was going to be burned down too," I said.

"Well, we're okay," he said. "I'll build you a new house if I needed to."

"I love you," I said.

I giggled and we sat on the couch and he picked up his phone to order food. I turned on the tv and turned on some cartoons.

"Did you call Pete about the...you know...the thing?" I asked as I blushed.

"The thing?" Frank asked in amusement and I nodded. "Yes, I called him about the thing and he agreed."

I giggled and blushed. We were finally having that threesome with Pete. I was nervous for it but also really excited. I've never had a threesome before, I've only ever had sex with Frank. Well, Andy too but I don't remember that at all.

"I'm kinda nervous about it," I said.

"Don't worry, if you need to you can still red light if necessary," Frank said.

"I know...it's just so new," I said. "When is he coming down?"

"Next week," he said.

"That's too far away," I complained.

"No being pouty now," he said.

He kissed my cheek and I smiled softly. The doorbell rang and Frank went to go get the food. Susan jumped up onto the couch and wagged his tail happily.

"Oh no, Mr. Susan, Daddy says you're not allowed on the nice white couch," I scolded.

I moved him to the ground and he looked up at me sadly as he whimpered. I moved to sit on the ground next to him as I smiled. Frank sighed as he came in and sat on the couch. I sat at his feet as we ate from our take out boxes.