As if I wouldn't dare. I continued to my way and stayed on the library for the rest of the day. The last lesson I attended was angry at me again and I know it has to do with that bitch so I skipped all my lessons.

When the bell rang and students came out of the classrooms, I also got out joining the sea of students. Some of them were heading to their own clubs and some were going home just like me.

When I arrived home, Dad was already by the door. He look serious and looking straight at me.

"What are you doing outside Dad?"

"I need to go and do something." he said and I felt another pain. I need him the most now.. Why does he need to go now of all times?

"Why? Where?" I asked and some tears fell from my eyes. "For how long? Why now?"

Instead of replying, he just stepped closer and pulled me into a warm embrace. "I needed to do this."

I just cried in his arms and he remained embracing me. We continued just like that without uttering words. I know my Dad. This must be important for him to leave in times like this. Specially since we had an annoying angel playing queen.

Dad and I had our dinner early and we just enjoyed it. I didn't asked further and he seem grateful. I'm hurting that he has to leave. We watched TV and laughed into the comedy show together. Our laughs filled our house but soon it is time for me to sleep. I kissed his cheek and said goodbye and went to my room.

The next day I woke up and can't feel my Dad anymore. He must have left while I am asleep. I yawned and stretched my tired arms. If only I don't have any problem in mind, this day would be a perfect start. The sky is bright despite my gloomy mood. Perhaps I can skip today..

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my routine and then pulled some baggy clothes and went down the living room. I looked at y watch, 9:00 am. Not too early but not too late.. What to do...

"Come here boy" I called and soon Tiny jumped in my lap. "How's your day?"

I asked and seem like Tiny would respond. He just purred and settled on my lap to sleep. Peaceful times.. Should savor while I still have them. The last two days were such a mess.

After some time, Tiny fell asleep and I places him on the couch.. Boy.. He's getting fatter. I went back to my room and grabbed my guitar. I learned to play this one on my second year in high school so I am not that good. Just enough that I can play songs and sing along with it.

I strummed the strings and found it was not in tune at all. It's been a while since I play and maybe forgot to tune it up.

"Let's tighten you here... And a bit here.." I continued to tweak and some strings were badly mistuned.. "Wee this thing is hard sometimes."

When it's on tune, I smiled to myself. Yep.. I still have it.. I strummed it to test and the tune is good. I begun strumming with random chords just to see if I really did well or my hearing is just deceiving me. When I am satisfied, I played some jolly songs and some were just plain ridiculous if you actually listen to every lyrics.

I played some more music avoiding the mellow and emotional ones I know. It would give me no satisfaction to play them now. I played but somehow my mood is not lifting up. I guess you can't pretend to yourself..

I put on the Capo and the placed my fingers on the chords. I felt stupid using songs to lessen the pain I feel.

"You better not fail me.." I muttered before strumming the chords for intro.