ACOTAR X Minecraft diaries crossover Part 2

(So sorry haven't updated in a long time but I'm going to more often now >_0)

  Rhysand sassily walked towards eyre with the most enraged face. "Stay back!" Lucinda yelled jumping in front of Feyre holding her staff to Rhys. Rhys tried to blow her away with a fleck of his hand but Lucinda was holding her ground. "Who are you, What is your business with my mate!?"Rhys shouted 5 feet away. Lucinda quickly turned around to see everyone around Feyre helping her get up and said "Who is this guy?"  but quickly turned around to blast Rhys back just enough. Feyre quickly said "It's ok he is my husband". "HUSBAND?!" everyone around her yelled. Lucinda lost her focus from that comment and Rhys hand pinned her to the ground and was asking who she was, Feyre quickly grabbed him and said "Get off! Ok I don't know what is going on here but this is some freaky shit". 

  The rest of the inner circle came running behind Rhys. Now Feyre's two families were on either side of her and their first meeting wasn't so good. "Who are these people?"  Katelyn said putting her hand on her hip. Mor quickly replied with her own personal sass "We are her family", "Aphmau, your.....married?" Garroth said right after mor. "Who the hell  is Aphmau!" Cassian shouted back. "Cassian chill! That my name....?" Feyre said sounded confused. 

 Hyria walked forward which shut everyone up. Her eyes were wide as she said "Dimension creating......."