Chapter 13: The almost kiss

Comenzar desde el principio

They broke apart and I could now see that man's eyes. Ice blue. Just like Shawn's.

He smiled softly at her while she returned it.

Does that mean Shawn and I were in love with each other in our past life?

Did I just say 'in love with each other'?

I don't even know if Shawn likes me. Let alone loves me.

I felt a hand on my cheek and was snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up to see my reflection in Shawn's blue eyes. His eyes showed a bit worry but his face was blank.

As I stared at him I remembered what I just saw.

"Do yo-" Before I could complete my sentence I heard Rose and Garry calling out to us.

That's when I realised what I was actually gonna ask him. What the hell is wrong with me?! I can't just ask him if he loves me!

I stepped back from Shawn and when I did I think I spotted slight hurt cross his face but that could just be my imagination.

I put on a smile on my face as I turned towards Garry and Rose.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"So did you'll tell them?" Garry asked.

"We walked in to find Drew and Lori kissing so we quickly walked out. We haven't seen Alex and Bryson though." I said trying to push away any thought of that almost kiss.

Garry made a disgusted face when I told him about Lori and Drew making out while Rose just giggled.

"So Melanie do you want to start training today?" Garry asked. I nodded, excited to learn new things.

"Then let's head out. You'll coming guys?" Garry asked Rose and Shawn.

I couldn't look into Shawn's eyes. Not after this incident.

I felt his eyes on me though.

"You'll go ahead. I'll meet you'll later. Rose go with them too." I heard him say and then heard some shuffling. I looked up to see him walking away.

I feel bad for doing this. It's not that I felt awkward when our lips brushed against each other. Instead I actually felt butterflies in my stomach. The thing is that, I don't know if he loves me or not. And the scary part is I want him to. I've never felt this way and to feel all this for a person I met just a few months back is really scary. I'm clueless. I don't know what I should or shouldn't do. I feel like just running away and hiding beneath a rock.

I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't even realised that we reached an open area where I'm supposed to train. God, now I have to think about these feeling and train at the same time?

"Shall we begin?" Garry asked while Rose settled herself under a tree. I nodded.

Let's focus on the training part for now.

Shawn's POV

I punched the wall of my room in anger.

Damn it!! Why the hell did I need to do that?!! It was so obvious that she doesn't feel the same way about me and still I had to go ahead and try kissing her. I'm so stupid!! And she doesn't even remember her past.

In the past, we both were so in love with each other. And it was weird since I had the ice element while she had the fire element. Total opposites. But they do say opposites attract.

I sighed and sat down on my bed. I thought it would be the same when she realises who she really is but no. She doesn't even remember me.

But she leaned in for the kiss too. That means she feels the same right? But people can do it on impulse too. Oh god dammit!!

I laid down on my bed just thinking. Does she hate me now? Will she be able to act normally around me? Heck will I be able to act normally around her?!

I looked out of the window. Big mistake.

There I saw the same person who was currently occupied my thoughts. Her tank top and her body was drenched with sweat and her hair tied up in a bun. She was breathing heavily and had her hands on her knees. She stood up straight. Oh god no.

Her top stuck to her body and I could make out all the curves on her body. And since her top was white in colour it had become a bit see through. And Did she have to wear those shorts which showed her long smooth legs?

I groaned. Does she know what things she does to me? Does she know that she has me wrapped around her finger and can make me do whatever she wants?

She looked up and her eyes met mine. I stared right back into her eyes. I think she was in a slight daze because she didn't realise it was me she was staring at. Her eyes widened before she looked away with a heavy blush coating her pale cheeks.

How can someone look so freaking adorable?! That's so illegal. Oh great now I sound like a total sissy.

What the hell are you doing to me Melanie Grace?

______________________________________

Heyy guys!! I hope you'll liked this chapter! Leave your comments below and once again thanks for reading and keep doing so! Please don't forget to vote!

Thank u!!