10. I Care for You

Start from the beginning

Dev: hmmm.....

Sona: yeh kya hmmm hmmm laga rakha hai...tumhe baarish mei bheegne ki kya jarrorat thi ???...(what is this hmmm hmmm...why did u let yourself drenched in rain???)

Dev: aur tumhe meri care karne ki kya jarrorat hai???( & why u do u care for me???)

Sona: just coz tumhe apni care nahi hai it doesn't mean no body cares for you...(just coz u don't care for yourself it doesn't mean no body cares for you...)

Dev: it means u care for me???

Sona: yes, I care for U.

Just than Dev crooks an eyebrow😌😒 towards her n she realises what she had blabbered.. She tries to cover it by saying😓...

Sona: I care for you coz you r sick coz of me...( She lied)

Dev:hmmm...toh yeh baat hai...main bhi kya soch raha tha...(hmmm..so this is the matter ...what I was thinking)...you n care...why will you care for me when you hate me...u r doing all this coz u found your self guilty & think you are responsible for my this condition..(he said this angrily😠)

A lone tear fall from her eyes😢 ..as this was not the something which she expected...
She quickly hides it😞...

Sona: hmmm..

Dev: Let me tell u Sonakshi...u r not responsible for it..I'm the only one who is responsible for my condition😬...so that's why u need not to care for me😠.

Dev angrily went away from her house😠😠.
Sona just sat there on Sofa dumbstruck looking at the breakfast plate which was placed in front of her😶😶.

After it...
5 days passed but nothing much changed...never they meet or nor did they talk..😞😞

On 6th Day..
Sona went to her home at Delhi from Noida..
As she had summer vacations of almost 15 days ..n she wants to spend it with her parents happily.😄😄.

But she never thought what destiny had stored for her...big big shocks only😨😨..

She reached her home n saw it beautifully decorated with flowers n lights😍.
Firstly she got confused what is happening here...but within the next moment the most biggest shock of her life is waiting for her😱😱.