Tsukishima sighed and rubbed his temples. "And I'm not going to repeat myself; there's nothing!"

"So seeing Sakamoto after practice and going to her house on a regular basis is nothing?"

Tsukishima froze, "H—How did you know about that?"

"So won't deny it?" you scoffed. "You see, Kei. Unlike you? Some people are honest and trustworthy."

"It's Kageyama, isn't it?" Tsukishima clenched his fist. "You know, I think you trust that guy more than I do; you must have feelings for him at some point."

"BULLSHIT, KEI! Stop accusing me. Stop reflecting on your actions on me. So, it's true that you're seeing each other. Isn't that cheating?" you smashed your palms on the top of the dining table.

"For fuck sakes, (F/N)! Her mother invited me to dinner, and I was grateful because she helped me with my entrance exam! We're not doing anything!"

"That is some reason, Tsukishima Kei! The point is, you hid these things from me! The moment you did things behind my back, you broke my trust; hiding things like that from your partner is called cheating!"

"Dammit, (F/N), do I have to report everything I do?! What are you? My mother? Stop acting like one!" Tsukishima stood up and walked away from you.

"Kei!" you shouted out, but he didn't return your gaze. He shut the door to your shared room. You sighed and sank back in your chair, tears flowing down your cheeks. "I'm your—"

Since the fight, things haven't gotten better between you. Your current state of health isn't helpful either. You were sick for days and left alone to deal with it. Tsukishima has chosen to stay in the other room rather than share a bed with her after their quarrel. He would go early in the morning for practice and return late at night without saying anything.

"How were you feeling?" Yachi Hitoka, your close friend, had come by your place that day to check on you. "You should see a doctor, (F/N); I have a feeling I know what's wrong with you."

You put down your glass of water and asked, "What is it?"

"You're getting fatter, you're having sudden cravings, you're feeling sick every morning, vomiting, and most importantly, isn't your period late? I know you have an irregular period, but this is concerning given the signs. You said something happened between you and Tsukishima-kun once, right?"

"Yeah, right after..." you trailed off, comprehending what Yachi was trying to imply.

"I think you might be pregnant."

You carelessly dropped the glass of water from your grasp. Of course, you were stunned but it made sense to you. Why hadn't you considered it? It was possible.

You were terrified, and not just because it was all unexpected, but also because things between you and Tsukishima aren't going well.

You and Yachi intended to go to the obgyne the following morning. Your friend was right, you were pregnant. You were halfway finished with your first trimester when you found out.

You decided to have a proper conversation with Tsukishima after the examination. You choose to put your pride aside and surprise Tsukishima instead. You wanted to apologize for wrecking the night at that point.

Tsukishima was late again that night. You planned to meet him at the apartment complex lobby. You noticed a black car parked in front of you. When Tsukishima got out of the passenger seat, a smile appeared on your lips, only to vanish in an instant when you saw the driver get out of the car.