Sleepless Nights

Ashton: "You're really pretty," Ashton hummed almost absentmindedly, his fingers continuing to trickle slowly along the line of your jaw. "Like, really pretty. Prettiest person I've ever seen in my whole life," he mumbled, small smile playing out across his face as you wrinkled your nose and nudged further into your pillow. "And your hair's really soft," he tacked on after a moment. "Thanks," you mumbled bashfully, unable to stop the small duck of your head in order to sheath the blush creeping up your cheeks. "Extra pretty when you blush," Ashton commented, the smile on his face slowly growing wider. "I love you like this best," he mumbled, thumbing across your cheekbone. "When you look tired but you try really hard not to fall asleep yet 'cause you wanna try to stay up later than me - which, you still haven't - and you're in my clothes and it's just you. There's nothing, like, extra." Ashton fumbled, pressing a quick kiss to the tip of your nose before sliding his hands down to tug you flush against him. "This is my favorite you," he partitioned with a nod of his head, moving his hands back up to trace barely-there lines along your features and then through your hair. He made sure to keep his gestures delicate, eyes chasing after the small motions like he was trying to map out every feature lest there ever be a day he weren't lucky enough to get to see your face before he fell asleep.

Calum: "I love you," he hummed against your temple, pressing three kisses one after the other before kissing across to the middle of your forehead. "I love everything about you, all the time," Calum carried on. He kept his voice hushed, like he were spilling a million secrets. Like speaking even an octave louder would break this little bubble you've gotten yourselves into. He kissed down the side of your face until he reached the tip of your cheekbone, giving that spot a few extra kisses. It was one of his favorites, after all. "I love you so, so much," he mumbled, neatly slipping his arms around your waist to hold you close to him, shifting the blankets beforehand so you were entirely covered from neck to toe. "I love waking up to you and I love going to sleep with you and I love every second in between." Leaving a row of kisses down the bridge of your nose, Calum pulled away enough for you to see that small smile saved for quiet moments like this tugging on his lips before he kissed the tip of your nose. "I love you," he whispered, leaving a single kiss to the cupid's bow of your mouth. "I love you a lot. To infinity. So much so that if my love were water, you'd be able to fill all of the oceans with it and then still have some left over for the aliens on Mars." Giggling into the ruffled collar of his shirt, you breathed out a short, "idiot", before Calum was finally pressing his lips against yours.

Luke: "Hey," he called out softly, continuing to move the side of his thumb in small stripes just above your right hipbone. Luke then slid his left foot between your legs, hooking it around your one ankle so he was nearly entirely encompassing you. "Hey," you echoed a little belatedly, curling your arms up to your chest so you could idly fiddle with his necklace. "Hey," Luke mumbled again, this time his lower lip jutting out into a pout. Your thumb ran slowly along the pendant in your hands, index and middle fingers slowly trailing up halfway along the necklace chain. "Hey, hey, hey," Luke notioned again, this time bending his head down so he could lightly butt his forehead to your shoulder a couple of times. "Hm?" You hummed out, finally pulling your eyes away from the necklace. A tiny smile twisted up the corners of your mouth as you craned your neck enough to kiss the pout from his lips. "Pay attention to me," Luke mumbled, chasing after your lips as you moved to pull away. Giving him another chaste kiss, you exhaled a little hum in response. "Hey," Luke whispered once more after a few minutes' silence. "Hm?" You inquired lowly. Nosing at the crook of your neck, Luke left a featherlight kiss to your skin before murmuring, "I love you." Playfully, you tested, "Yeah?" But Luke quickly nodded his head, planting a constellation of kisses along your neck before huffing out, "Yeah. Lots."

Michael: "Come to bed," he grumbled sleepily, dropping one of his arms over the edge of the bed and wiggling his fingers in what was meant to be an enticing manner. "I can't sleep without you," Michael tacked on. Slipping your shirt over your head, you meandered over to the bed, giving his arm a little nudge. "Just lay on top of it," he hummed. "Too tired to move. Gonna end up havin' my arms around you anyway." Tucking yourself into his side, you dragged the blanket up over your shoulders, slipping one of your arms loosely around his waist. "Hi," Michael murmured goofily before flipping onto his side, cocooning you with his other arm over your hips. "Hey," you replied, voice just as soft. "Love you," he whispered, ducking his head close so he could playfully lick a stripe up your cheek. "Ew, Mikey, gross," you groaned, scrunching your neck in discomfort. "It was adorable and loving," he tutted, tightening his grip around you to drag you an inch closer. "And you loved it." You pressed your lips together to keep from responding. "Say it," he persisted, poking his lower lip out into a pout. "Please say it." Heaving out a sigh, you grumbled, "It was adorable and loving. And I love you, too, so I guess I loved it." Proudly, Michael gave a small nod of his head before he kissed at your temple, letting his lips linger against your skin as his eyes fell shut.