Hazel

"What happened to your neck?" Jae asked. I covered it shyly with my hand. I just look at her. "Was this your dad?" I nodded.

"I tired to cover it up, but you can still see it." I said looking down. Why wasn't Declan here this time. My mom came just in time, but I wanted him, not my mom. Declan asked if I was okay that one night. My mom just yelled at me to go to sleep. She came just in time when everything was going black. She heard me scream. She really wanted to whoop Kim. I don't blame her because I want to, too.

Juliet ran up to me and Jae, "Hey."

Juliet's eyes turned dark brown. Her face turned red in less then a second. "Who in the HELL did this?" Juliet yelled moving her hands back and forth. Im surprised she didn't change into a warewolf right then and there. Jace ran up behind us.

He whispered in my ear, "What happened to you, sexy." his cold breathe tingled though my body. Why does he do this to me? I look at him and smirk. What am I suppose to say? I was 10 feet away from homeroom. If I made a run for it and they all follow me, then they will be late for class. I only had to worry about Jace. Just great. I kept looking at the door.

I guess Jace saw me, he whispered "Don't worry, I'll save a seat for you." Jace is really a great friend, but he is just girl crazy. Let me put it nicely, Jace is a totally Manwhore. He will do anything to get in your undies! Me and Jace have had our ups and down.

************Flasback************

When I first moved here, he was the first person I talked to. When I walked into school that morning, someone told me to go to the office. So I did. When I pulled open those two doors, I ran into a guy. He just smiled at me. He was wearing a button up light blue shirt. His shirt was tucked into his nice fit Buckle Jeans. His hair was short.

"Sorry darling, I didn't see you. You must be the new girl, my name is Jace." Jace said with a killer smile. Yes, we were only 7, but he was still a flirt since he was little. He hasn't change a bit! He will always be a flirt.

"Howdy, My name is Kyleigh Mae." I said with a shy smile. He started laughing. What did I say wrong. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"You talk like me." Jace whispered. Now that he pointed that out, yes we both got a country accient. I was 7, and he was the first person i met at this school. So of course he became my best friend first. "Kyleigh-Mae you will be in the same class as Jace. Jace will show you where that is at." A short lady with the prettiest hair i have ever seen. She had such a soft pretty smile. I don't think anyone can stay mad when she smiles.

Later that day, all me and Jace would talk about is horses. So we decided to ride together one day. when I went to his house for the first time to ride horses, my mom and his mom because friends instantly. They were best friends until last year. They got in an agruement. I still don't know what it was about. Last year My mom wasn't the only person who lost a best friend. So did I. Jace. He asked me out., and of course I said no. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. He didn't get that. And he has hated me ever since. Guys, guys, guys.

***************************

During lunch, I sat with Jae and Juliet like always. They kept begging me to tell them what happened. I took a deep breathe and said, "Well my....." I didn't finish because nobody was listening.

"Ummm who does SHE think she is coming in here looking like she is Mrs. Perfect. I HATE girls like that." Juliet said like she was choking.

"Hunny, WE are the ONLY girls you actually like!" I said laughing.

She looked at me with a straight face. "Ha ha ha ha very funny." Juliet said with a fake laugh.

That girl was a dark lighted skinned girl with dark brown hair. She was very Beauiful. ALL the guys were drowling over her. I don't blame them. She is really pretty, and she wears some 'showy' clothes. She was wearing a black lace tanktop with a red undershirt. She was wearing some white shorts with red vans. She had sunglasses on the top of her head. Her hair went to her mid back. She knew exactly what she was doing to those guys. She loved the way they looked at her.

I'm really good at judging people. So far I have never been wrong. I secretly want to be a profiler for the F.B.I. No one knows that but Raven. I wish she went to school with us. I need to talk to her soooo bad.

"Is SHE trying to sit over HERE? Ummmm HELL nahh!" said Juliet as that new girl was walking our way.

Jae slapped her arm and said, "I invited her. She is pretty cool. I had her last period." Juliet rolled her eyes. I wanted to get to know her. She seems very outgoing, but I can tell she has SOMETHING big about her that I can't wrap my finger around. Was it her personalitiy? Her family? Her religion? Just something was different. I can feel it. "Hey Hazel, this is Kyleigh-Mae." Jae said with a smile.

"Hey Hazel." I said with a warming smile.

Hazel smiled back and said, "Hey." Hazel sat down by me and Jae. Juliet couldn't even look at her.

Jae said, "This is Juliet, you two have alot in common!" Jae looked straight at Juliet and winked.

"Hi." Juliet said with her arms crossed.

"Hey." said Hazel.

It got really quiet for a few minutes. To break the silents I asked Hazel, "So hun, Where are you from?"

She looked up from her phone and said, "Brownsville. And by the way I LOVE your accient!"

My face turned red. I hate when people talk about my accient. I like being different but not when everyone makes fun of it. Grrrr. I laughed. "Oh thanks girl, and ohh that's cool!" I said uncertain. The whole lunch time nobody really said anything. I just asked Hazel some questions. She didn't answer alot of them.

When I got to 5th period, I noticed I had Hazel in that class. She came and sat right by me. I had her for the rest of the day too. We got along great until I found out her secret.

****************************************************