Welcome newcomer - 1

Taehyungs POV

«We dont usually take people in after the start of the school.. but you were lucky.» The principle said.

I was holding to my cloth.

«Im glad you accepted him..Please take care of him» my mother said..

She is going to Tokyo to meet my dad..
They are just gonna leave me here.

Im also kinda sick.. I tend to cough alot.. sometimes blood most of the parts.

«Dont worry.. we wil.» the principle said.

After a long time, my mom just left me.
I looked behind to see my moms body disappear as she walked away.

«Yah! Are you coming?» the teacher said with his strict voice.

We got into this room where he checked my suitbag

He threw everything at a box.
I cant have any of  my stuff, so why cant she just throw my suitbag?

I saw him throwing my diary at the ground as I got down to pick it up..

«Can I please have this?» I said in my low voice..

He stopped and turned around as he grabbed my diary and slapped me right on my cheek.

«YOU CANT HAVE ANY OF THESE!! ... you remember the rules right? Aish» the teacher said.

I held my cheek.. as I felt the pain.

*Some Time later*

I was in our dorm..

"Is everyone sleeping here?" As I saw all the beds.. I went to my bed that only had a sheet.. not a pillow nor a blanket..

I looked at the name tag

"V "

They gave me a new name..

A tear slided down my cheek.. I feel alone, betrayed.

Suddenly this boy came with a book and some clothes I think. He putted it in the bed.

He looked at me as he touched my cheek

«Its still warm» the boy said. «He was just strict because its your first day here» he continued. He took up something from his pocket that was a candy. He took it near my mouth as I opened and he putted the candy in.. as he left. he turned around

«also, just to say... No crying»

*Later*

«We have a new student as you know» the principle said.

«This is V, please take care of him» the principle said.

«Wont you guys show V what we are doing?» the teacher said as he leaded the way to the others.

I sat down beside the guy that I met..

«We are sewing cherry blossoms. To win a prize to go to Japan» he said..

«You know how to sew right?» He said.

I nodded.. I felt someone staring at me.. as I looked up.. I notice this guy with blonde hair staring at me.. with death glares. Or disgust.

«Now, lets see it» The teacher said as everyone stopped and lifted it up..

Taehyung just wanted to leave this scary place..