2

The old man(scott gleen) looked at me are u sure assassin 47 I turned catching the girls eyes

Sweet pea stares at the assassin(sweet pea is abbie cornich)

I'm sure they were at the lennox institute.

I stared at the old man and then I walked up but baby doll hugged me crying.

I stared at her stiff but hugged her bringing her to me I sat down it's ok.

I have bad dreams ??.

About what??.

She stared at me .

Baby doll-I stared at him I want to grow close to him but the girls don't know that I like him.

I told him my story about me and my sister-my sister and me and my mom died but I remember when my step father.

Step father(Gerard plunkeet)

Tried to kill us for the heirloom.

I grabbed a gun but killed my sister instead.

That's when my grandfather called for the institute and I got sent there .

I meet sweet pea(abbie corchish.

Then I meet rocket(jena Malone.

Blondie(vanesso hudgens)

Amber(Jamie Chung)

And then the worst people-Dr.Vera gorski
And
Dr.blue Jones.

I had gave up my life for the girls to give my heritage away and then when the doctor tried to fuck me.

U killed him I was shocked.

When I told him he put his hand on my head I was an assassin before this.

I lost my sister and my father I killed because I wanted revenge.

She looked at me and hugged me asleep.

Sweet pea-i watched her sleep on him he tried to compose his self.

Then he put her on the bus chairs but she didn't let him go he seems flustered and if he keepet her like that.

He would try fucking her but he didn't want to let her sleep he dropped her over by us.

Him still shaking and breathing hard I can tell he got hard by her but need it.

He stared at me but walked laying down .