help

Juliets pov

10 MInutes later

"Well, this is umm a little weird." Taylor said trying to lighten up the mood but it was just the same.

Taylor is kinda like an older brother we will joke and everything. so he gets up and takes me to the hall. when we are exiting the room he says to everyone else "be back tomorrow."

"Where are we going?" I questioned in a faint voice.

away from here you need to get this off your mind he replied.

he then gave me a piggy back ride to a cab since I was exhausted.

I fell asleep in the cab so I was awakened by Taylor and I look up to see a large hotel. we then just got a small room that wasn't expensive at all and just slept the stress off. I woke up to a light slap to the face with a pancake and Taylor recording a vine, laughing.

I was mad at first but for the vine I laughed. I got dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt I ate

the pancake that Taylor ordered he is so sweet. I straitened a few pieces of hair while Taylor put on his bandana. We decided to

Walk around town we got morning ice cream because who doesn't like ice cream.

We ended up finding a advertisement for a fair in town. Me and Taylor couldn't resist so we went. We got food and went on a whole bunch of rides. It was and awesome day but we had to get home so we packed our stuff at our one night stay hotel and went to our original hotel. When we got there nobody cared we were gone the whole day. I guess everything worked out cause they were all smiling a fooling around even Kayla and Nash. I put my stuff in my room then went in the party room I guess you can call it. I just went on my phone and everyone was wrestling. All of a sudden carter pulls me out of the room to talk.