Noooo

Tessa's pov-
I'm so upset that Chance broke up with me. I'm even more upset that Jake and Erika are together. I mean they were before but I'm really falling for Jake. I wish he felt the same. Jake walked into my room.
Jake- hey Tessa! You wanna go out-
I thought Jake was gonna ask me out!
Jake- with me, Anthony, Martinez twins, Nick basically everyone except Chance and Erika? We are going to grab some pizza and then go bowling.
Me- sure I'll be down in a sec.
I had to get changed I wore this

But without the black nail polish and the sunglasses

But without the black nail polish and the sunglasses. I ran downstairs to see everyone walking out the door. I joined them all and we took two cars. Me, Jake, Martinez twins, and Anthony went in his Tesla "blood shark" and the others went in his ford "Rainbro"! I sat in the front with Jake and Ivan, Emilio, and Anthony sat in back.
Jakes pov-
We were all going out to pizza and bowling. I don't know why Chance and Erika didn't come. Oh well. I loved Erika but I really like Tessa to. She is so pretty and funny. Damn why do I have to be stuck in this position. We got to the pizza place and got a big booth. I sat next to Tessa. I felt her hand slide under the table to grab something when she got it. I took it from her hand and put it on the table for her. I slid my hand into hers. Her hand was so soft and warm. I was getting hard fuck! Hopefully nobody sees my rock hard boner. After we finished dinner we got back in the car and drove to the bowling alley Anthony noticed my boner and said "damn Jake you can't wait for Erika can you?!" What he didn't know is it was Tessa not Erika.
Erikas pov-
I stayed home from dinner and bowling because I didn't feel that well. Chance stayed home because he had to 'edit' Chance walked over to me sitting on the couch.
Chance- hey you wanna watch a movie upstairs?
Me- I'm not up to it right now
Chance- your pick
Me- fine
We walked upstairs. I wanted to watch the notebook. It was a half hour into the movie and I felt chances hand go onto my inner thigh. He started to move his hand up onto my pussy. He started to rub it. I moaned. He whispered in my ear "ooo baby girl you like that? I've got more where that came from." With that he ripped off his clothes and mine. We were having sex. He thrusted me hard and fast. I moaned loudly. He groaned as he went faster and faster each second. We made out. He flipped me over so I was on top. I rode him like there was no tomorrow. I bounced up and down on him. He groaned. I sucked his 7 inch dick. We went back to sex this time he went faster and faster harder and harder.
Jakes pov-
We got home I was still rock hard. Chance and Erika weren't downstairs. I walked upstairs to hear moaning. I said to myself 'please be a prank' I opened Chances bedroom door. Nope it was not a prank. Chance was fucking, FUCKING my girl and she liked it!!!!!! I was furious! " wow so much for being sick ERIKA! And how was your editing going chance?!" I was so upset to see this.
Erika- oh no it's not what it looks like
Me- oh it seems very clear what this looks like. You two were fucking each other!
Tessa came upstairs
Tessa- what's all the rucku- oh my god!
Tessa hugged me tight.
Tessa- I'm so sorry Jake.
Chance- oh you shut it you slut. This used to be you under me moaning. Not anymore
Tessa- I don't fucking care you dick.
Chance- don't call me a dick!
Chance got up and slapped Tessa across the face not caring he was naked still. Tessa ran away crying.
Chance- that's right run away you little SLUT!!! While your at it go kill yourself!
Jake- don't say that!!
Chance slammed the door shut. I can't believe Erika would do this to me. I ran into Tessa's room. She was sitting in the corner crying and holding a sharp object to her wrist.
Me- DON'T TESSA DON'T DO IT!
Erika ran into the room now with clothes on.
Erika- What is going on?!
Tessa dug the knife into her wrist!
Erika- TESSA!!!!!!!!
I ran up to her. She was crying. She passed out.
Me- call 911!!!!
Erika dialed 911 chance came to the door frame and laughed. I walked up to him and punched him in the face. Haha so funny right?!
911 came and took Tessa to the hospital. She is not dead luckily just hurt.
--10 weeks later--
I kicked Chance out because he was being abusive to Tessa. Me and Tessa decided to get together and date. Erika and I are still friends but only friends she hurt me and I don't know if I can trust her anymore. Me and Tessa will be together. Jessa is real and always will be. I love her so much and she loves me Tessa and I will always be together no matter what.

                      The end!❤️❤️❤️❤️