Chapter 18

Len's POV

"What!? No! We have to find her now!" I yelled. The police practically stopped looking for Rin.

"Look kid, we're doing the best we can. We can't have men out looking for her all night especially since they were already out all night last night. We'll keep trying and notify you if we find any valuable information, but until then you'll have to go back to your normal life." A police officer told me.

"How do you expect me to go back to my normal life!?"

"Len, calm down." Dad said suddenly.

"Why? Don't you even care?" Of course he cared. I just wasn't thinking straight as I said that. And I know I shouldn't have.

"Of course I care!? She's my daughter after all! I want her safety first but there's nothing you and I can do about that! Now get in the car! We're going home." Dad yelled. I ran to the car faster than I expected I would. It's very rare for dad to yell.

Rin's POV

Damian pressed me up against the wall. I tried to pull away. I knew he'd try to kiss me again and he'll probably succeed. This is my second day here now. Yesterday was the wedding and now is the second day. It just keeps getting worse. But at least he cares about my health. I get good food, a warm bed, and the bathroom was clean. Damian hasn't really done anything to me but kiss me. Though I did have to share a bed with him last night. I didn't get any sleep.

Damian leaned closer and kissed me.

"Don't struggle or I'll make it worse." He whispered into my ear. Then bit my ear and kissed me again. Still I tried to pull away. "I warned you." He said. Then he pushed me on the bed and started to lift my skirt.

Len's POV

When I got home and went straight to Rin's room and buried my face in her pillow. It still smells like her shampoo. Her hair. After a few minutes my phone buzzed signalling that I had a text. I pulled out my phone to check the text.

Hey Len, Rin isn't answering her texts is everything okay? It was from Haruhi. The girl that had a crush on Rin. They became good friends.

Everything is horrible... I quickly replied. Her answer came a second later.

Depressed much? What's wrong?

Rin was kidnapped. I didn't get an answer after that. Instead my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Please tell me you're joking!?" Haruhi screamed. She sounded very scared.

"I'm not." Tears threatened to fall again.

"Can I come over? I wanna help somehow."

"Sure I guess...."

"Okay I'm here!"

"What? How?"

"I was walking nearby so I came over as soon as you sent that text."

"So I really had no choice if you came or not?" She hung up and the door burst open.

"Nope! Now let's find Rin!" She said.

Okay guys I am so sorry this took so long coz I said I'd hurry and I really really tried to but I had a ton of homework last week and then my WiFi wouldn't work and when I got WiFi the whole chapter I typed had disappeared! But now it's here so I hope you're happy!!