Becoming famous, against my wish!

Let's see how far I can go with this. Please comment, vote and fan if you like. Much love!!!

Mitchie

****************************************************************************************************************

16h00, Louis Mackey therapy, Malibu

"Hi, my name is Marissa Angelina Finley. I'm 17 years old. I live at Aqua St Marcus town with my parents, my grandmother..." the throat-clearing stopped me. 

"Rissa, your parents are well-known, it's crucial you mention them, by names". 

"Yes Mr. Mackey. I live with my parents, Bobby and Tracey Finley, my grandmother Angelina Finley...er, should I mention my brothers and sister? They don't live at home". 

"YES Marissa, after all, people should know you are related". 

Arghhhhh!

17h20, Louis Mackey therapy, Malibu

"Knock, knock, how's my little girl doing?" 

I realized the question wasn't directed at me." She's, err... getting there". 

Bobby Finley turned and looked at me."She's awful, isn't she?" 

"Not really, if I work with her often, she'll be great in no time. Let's say, err... five times a week". 

"No-oh, no-no, that cannot happen, no", I yelled. 

"Rissa, you need this!" dad said.  

"No dad. I have a lot of things I need and becoming a 'multimillion-music-sensation-in-less-than-two-years' is not on my list".  

"You got that wrong Rissa, in less than a year. Okay, we'll talk in the car. Thank you Louis, my secretary will get back to you on changing Rissa's schedule", Dad said as if I hadn't protested.  

It just was of no use arguing with him, I was never going to win. Why couldn't I have a normal dad, no, scratch that, a normal family? I followed dad to the limousine.

18h03 Aqua St Marcus, the Finley household

"I'll be in my room" I said as I mounted the stairs. I was so angry with dad I didn't want to say another word to him. 

"Just wait a bit honey, you have to see this", he said as he handed me a magazine. 

" Page 25", he mumbled. I took the magazine and paged. 

...As we promised you, we've dedicated whole 8 pages on the Bobby Finley family, a family full of talent. Let's start off with: 

Bobby Finley  

Bobby Finley is the last born son of Robert and Angelina Finley. The hunky heartthrob shot to fame in the late 80's. This talented musician and actor caught the world's attention when he released a song called "be mine" and starred in a movie of the same name. This legend is the first ever artist to have 4 box office hits in the year 2004. He has recently turned into directing. 

Tracey Finley 

Tracey Finley is the third born daughter of Eric and Suzanne Malone. Tracey shot to fame when she married Bobby in 1996. Proving that she was not just 'Bobby's wife', Tracey starred in the movie twice lucky. The movie was a box office smash hit and earned the actress an academy award. She went on to star in many box office hits, like copyright, axed and red moon, to name a few.