Dante Pov. Bonus Chap!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Stay." She visibly gulps. "Please." I couldn't say no to my princess. I just can't. I always said I'd treat her like a queen as soon as I found her.

I look at her, her smoldering brown eyes, burning into mine. I kick off my boots and set them by her bed. Then, I take my leather jacket off and set it next to my boots.

I climb in bed with her. We just lay next to each other, staring. No contact except for the kind were making with our eyes.

"Hey." She breathes.

"Hey." I say.

She moves closer to me, just slightly. "How are you?" My heart beats frantically.

"Amazing." I say truthfully, smiling and slightly breathless.

"Good." She says. It's my turn to move closer. We're still not touching and it's killing me.

"Hope you're doing just as good?" I ask quietly, hoping she'll say the same for the same reason.

"Getting there. Slowly, but getting there." She says, and it immediately becomes my mission to help her exceed that in every way.

We both move closer at the same time. Her arms wrap around my waist. My lower arm is under my head.

She bring her arms to his chest. I fight a shiver of pleasure away. The things this girl does too me. "Tired?" She asks.

I nod. "You?" She nods.

She moves closer and snuggles her face into my chest. My cheek rests on the top of her head.

We're making so much progress. At first, she would hardly let me touch her. Now, here we are, cuddling, in her bed, about to sleep.

I hear her breathing becomes even as she falls asleep.

Just as I was about to do the same, one thought occured to me.

I finally got what I want.

To go to sleep with my princess in my arms.

That Morning or, well, later that morning.

I awoke, but Tru hadn't. Her back was to me and my arms circling her waist.

Smiling, I moved hair from the back of her neck and begin to kiss. Slow, meaningful, kisses. "Mmm." I hear her.

I lean up to her ear. "Good morning."  whispering. She turns her head. "How'd you sleep?" I ask.

She nods, "Good." I smile.  A bit now, with all the light now, I can see her face  I looks cut up. Just slightly, but still. "What?" She asks.

"What happened?" She looks at me confused. "Your lip and under your cheek."

"Oh. A guy dropped his stuff and I bent down to help and when his head came up he accidentally hit me." I nod, not fully believing it but not wanting to press any further. "Time?"

"Fiveish." She nods. Suddenly, the door opens. Matthew walks in.

Then, I hear little Matthew. "I w-want u-up." Smiling, I turn around.

"I got ya little dude." I say and lift him before sitting him in front of her.

"You're up early, aren't ya?" She asks. He nods. She lifts the blankets and he crawls under, cuddling with her.

"W-Whats Dante d-doin here?" He asks, looking up at her. I smile.

"I had a bad dream and he came here to help." Smiling, I begin to play with her hair.

He nods. "Okay. W-What about school t-today?"

"I'm not going. Do you wanna go?" He shakes his head no. "Okay. Go get Uncle Mike to make you some breakfast." He nods and gets out of bed.

When he leaves, I speaks up. "Little man stole my cuddle buddy." She laughs and turns around.

"You poor baby."

"I'll be your baby." Smirking. She rolls her eyes.

"Weirdo."

I smile down at her and wrap my arms around her. "We should do this more often."

"No." Shaking her head.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, maybe because I just met you a week ago. If that."

"If i do recall correctly, you were the one who asked me to stay."

"True. But, in my defense, I was scared half to death."

"And you looked for my comfort."

I watch as she thinks to herself but says nothing. I arch my brow.

"Asshole." She mumbles, causing me to chuckle.

"I'm your asshole though." Rubbing her back.

"That didn't come out right."

"No. No it did not. But you know what I mean."

"No i don't." I open my mouth to speak but Britt's cries stopped me.

I watch in awe as she gets up and walks over to her crib thing. She bends down and picks her up, then cradling her to her chest. "Morning beautiful." She whispers.p

She walk over and sit on the bed. She places Britt right in front of her.

I lean over and press my face into the crook of her neck. At the same time, my arms circle around her waist and press her side into my chest.

~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~
Hey!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Sorry if anything's messed up. Honestly, I just copied and pasted the last chapter, and the edited it and added his personal thoughts.

So, yea.

My head hurts. I was coding for this Episode app, and I haven't been on there in a while, and just, ugh!

I had to try and remember stuff!!! Like, who do they think they are?!?!

Okay, someone please slap me.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.
Slap me, plz.
Breathe.

Laters my lovely Smurfs!!!
Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!

     -Crazy_Red_Warrior