Um what?

*After a few minutes have passed by I have reached my home. It's an okay home even though it's a castle. Don't really do anything at home just sit around, mess with my powers, and bother my older brother. As I walked inside two guards bowed at me. I hate it when people do that to me, it's kinda annoying.*
*Sigh* What else I should do today? Man I don't even know... *Makes a dark orb in my hand and add a flame to it.* Should I start a fire or throw this at somebody? Nah... *Makes the orb disappear as I hear a knock on the door.* Come in! *The door opened as a man walked in that have black hair with brown eyes, hight 5"8, light skin toned, wearing dark blue jeans, and a black t-shirt.* What do you want Dark?

I just wanted to see if your home yet that's all. *My brother said as he steps in room into my room as he close the door.* Also I heard something from mother and father about you.

Tell me something that I don't know.

*He rolled his eyes as he crosses his arms.* I heard them talking about you need to get out of here. Because your way out of control.

Um what!? What do you mean I'm out of control? We are an evil family and that's what we do! Like I'm confused right now!

I know... I am confused as well, but I really don't think that's the matter. I think they are jealous for what you do and all. Even though they are the ones that thought us how to fight, kill, and other things. *Sighs deeply* even though you are an pain in the ass, I will come with you wherever you'll go.

*I looked at him kinda shocked.* But... you are the next in line you can't leave here. You know what happens when we disobey, even though we're strong and have no feelings they can still do stuff to us. *Gets off of my bed and walks up to him.* I want you to stay.... but if anything happens to me or I need any help I will let you know okay? So when do I have to leave?

*Dark gave me a softly smile* the rise of darkness asking me I can help her. *He chuckled a bit* I heard they said you gotta leave within the week... there gonna tell you sometime tonight. But my best option is for you to leave as soon as possible. *He quickly hugged me, holding me tight.* Just don't do anything stupid okay? Well you do it all the time, but you know what I mean. Do what you know what's right with you.

*Looks at him weird and steps back* you have gotten worse Dark... saying all these nice things. The light has gotten to you. But why did you let it happen? Well brother do protect sister and all. But this isn't like you at all....

..... Yeah it has gotten into me but there is a reason why I came good. You will understand. But do not let anyone know okay? I still do have my darkness in me but it's sealed up so it won't get out. Look, it's really not that bad in being good. We'll I should help you pack at least. *Goes to my closet and gets out a bag.* Mother and father doesn't know about this, I have a home that's like five hours away from here. It's a mansion it's decent though, I go their sometimes to get away from the family and all. *Hands me a key.*
I better not see a messed up home when I come see you once in a while okay? *I nodded as I started to get some of my clothes.* Lexi? I just want you to know that your my sister no matter what you do okay? We may had fight and try to kill each other a few times over the years, but you will always be my sister.

*I smiled a little,* and you will always be my brother as well. *Puts my clothes in the bag and starts putting other things on the bag as well.* I still think this is stupid for them doing this to me... but it's whatever I guess. *Soon I finished getting packed and pick up my bag then looks up at Dark* I'll see you around I guess.

*He nodded at me* I'll probably see you in a few days okay? And be careful. *Hands me a piece of paper* this is the address to the mansion. See ya later. *He walked out of my room as he closed the door.*

*I looked at the address on the paper* well I should get going then... so long stupid place. *I took a deep breath and sighed then I teleported to the address to the mansion. The mansion is about four stories, with a nice couple of acres of land, that have a garden that have purple roses.* He sure does love his purple roses... but this is a nice place. *I get the key and unlocked the door then stepd in the mansion. The mansion looks really nice, have modern furniture with some family pictures around.*
I can believe Dark didn't tell me about this place. Well I can't blame him, we all have secrets that we can't tell. *I walked around looking for a bedroom* I can get lost in here... probably, or probably not. *Soon finds a bedroom and walks in putting my stuff on the bed then plops down on the bed.* This is comfortable. *Takes out my phone and text Dark.* Hey I'm here and it's a pretty nice looking place, defentaly not my style but eh.

*Dark looked at his phone and smirks as he message back.* Well of course it ain't your style I'm just letting you stay in their. Oh by the way the town is like a few minutes away. It's a pretty decent size town. But do not destroy that town!.... Do the town over.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll talk to you in the morning or whenever. Night bro. :) *Puts my phone down and hugs one of the pillows then slowly falls asleep.*

Hello everyone, I have deside to keep my chapters short. Like a page but I will probably make the chapters longer in the future. Thanks ^_^